Chapter 6

"Wait...so Troye is your brother? And you've only just found out about this?" Jack said as they sat in the side of the pool. "Yeah...its a lot to take in, I still haven't taken it all in myself. I am sorry that I lied about my name though. I just don't want to be known as Troye sivans sister," Daisy replied as She kicked the water with her feet. "That's okay. I understand, you don't want to be known just as someone else's relative. I know how you feel." He said looking down awkwardly. Daisy could tell he was meaning how everyone preferred his twin brother, Finn, over him. She looked over to where Finn was and watched as he talked to Zoe and Alfie with a huge smile on his face like everything was okay. Could he not see how much his brother was hurting? "Hey, it's okay. How are you feeling after this morning?" Daisy asked as She looked back to jack. 'its a sensitive subject to anyone, but the awkwardness between us couldn't be topped.' Daisy thought before Jack replied to her question "Yeah. Okay I guess...i don't know really. When it happened, I felt as I would never be happy again, like there was a huge part of me missing. But now...now I don't" 'I think I lied before when I said that nothing could be more awkward than what happened. This. This right here was SO much more awkward.' Daisy thought. Thankfully her mum and 'dad' turned up and called them inside for a 'family meeting'. Their where a few strange looks when Troye and Daisy started walking inside after they yelled it out but when Ally started walking up as well, that's when the whispers started. "Why are you coming?" Troye asked as soon as he saw Ally walking up. "Because she is part of our family." Daisy replied as Allys cheeks went red. He just shot Ally a strange look and went to stand in between two other boys. One who looked older than Troye and the other one that was taller, yet had a baby face. Daisy immediately knew who they where. Tyde and Steele. Tyler had talked about them with troye in the boyfriend tag video. It didn't take long for Sage to come running out with food and drinks. "Sorry! Sorry! Mum, here is your coffee. Daisy one hot coca for you and Ally, extra hot latte!" Sage said as she handed out the drinks. I laughed as she got strange looks from the three boys. "Now " her mother said as she walked inside so it was more private. "Shaun and I have been talking. And considering we have decided to put you guys before us, we are going to give this marriage another chance. And considering last time it didn't work out because of location-" laurelle was interrupted by tyde speaking up. "Excuse me. Sorry, but does this have a point?" "Maybe if you listen there might just be a point!" Sage yelled back at him. "Tyde!" Shaun yelled "Sage" laurelle yelled. "They started it!" They both yelled "well I'm finishing! I don't care if I have never met you, or if I have lived with you my whole life! Both of you can shut up!" Steele yelled at the both of them. Ally, Daisy and Troye could all feel a smile crack along their face. It wasn't long until the three of them where in fits of laughter. Then sage started laughing, soon followed by tyde and Steele. "If you do move to Australia, it's going to be a long plane ride there. Especially if we are all going together" Shaun whispered to his laurelle.