Chapter 9

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii <3
Okay so this will probably be late but I haven't been having the best couple of days recently so I might be updating a little late but I will try update. Hope you like this chapter. It will probably be really really bad. Sorry
-------------------------------------------
The next few weeks flew by quickly for the new (and improved) mellet family. Daisy and Troyes relationship had gotten stronger so much that they hardly ever left each others sides. Except for the week before they left for Australia came around.

"You are to young to be dating!" Shaun yelled at Daisy who had just tried to explain about her and Jack "How?!?! I'm 16! I could be dating someone a lot worse then him! I could be dating a meth addict!" She yelled as she stormed off to her room. "She's got a point. Jack isn't that bad of a guy." Tyde said trying to defend his sister. "Not now." Shaun shot back at him. "Sorry!" He said before walking off to his room.
Daisy woke up to her alarm. 'FINALLY CHRISTMAS BREAK IS HERE!' she thought as she jumped out of bed. She ran out of her bedroom and strait into the shower.
"Where are you off to this early in the morning?" Tyde said as he walked out of his room and into the kitchen where Daisy was sitting on the bench eating peanut butter on toast. "I'm off to sort things out with Todd. I might as well make things good before I leave. Or I would feel to bad." she said as she took another bite from her toast. "So your gonna sort things out with ally as well?" He said as he sat next to her on the kitchen bench. "Oh no she can die in a hole for all I care. I hate her more than I hate peanut butter." She said as she finished her toast. "But you just ate a piece of toast with peanut butter all over it." He said as he took a bite out of the strawberries he got from the fridge. "I hate it. But I crave it." She said stealing a strawberry. "Like you crave da booty?" he said pushing her off the bench. "First of all. Screw you. Second of all. No. I'm going for that 'one guy' sorta thing now." "How's that working out for you?" He shot back with a grin. Tyde and troye are the only people who know that Daisy is still dating Jack. "You know. Going." Daisy said raising an eyebrow at him and getting up. "So. You kissed yet?!" He said putting the strawberries away. "No. Mr nosy!" She said walking back to the bathroom. "Yep" he said popping the 'p'. Daisy quickly brushed her teeth whilst Tyde did his hair. "Up to anything else today?" He said wiggling his eyebrows. "Just going to hang out with the harries later." She said as she finished her hair "both harries?" He asked confused. "Why both?" "The question is not why, it's why not?" She said before walking out and grabbing her phone. "Cover for me?" She asked as she walked out the door. "When wouldn't I?" He said as he leaned against the door frame. "Actually can I come?" He said quickly changing his mind. "Sure. Ill meet you in the lobby." She said as she closed the door and Tyde ran off to get changed.
"Did you write a note?" Tyde asked as he walked over to her in the lobby. "Nope. You where originally staying so I didn't bother." She said as they walked out. "We can't just leave with out telling someone. They would start freaking out." He said as the crisp morning air hit their skins. "Don't worry. Steele usually turns the 'do not disturb' mode on at night so I'll message him and he will see it when he wakes up." she replied pulling out her phone. "What are you going to say 'tyde and I are off to mend a broken friendship then going on a double date with the harries twins?!?! We need to go back and tell them face to face." He said freaking out. "No. You just don't tell them the whole truth. How is this; 'Tyde and I have gone out for some breakfast and are probably going to be gone most the day. Don't worry about is we will be fine xx'?" Daisy said as they continued walking down the street. "Sounds better than what we actually are doing." He said as they walked naturally into Starbucks. "I need a coffee if I'm leaving this early in the morning." Daisy said as she ordered for both of them.
*3 hours later*
"That went really well actually. There wasn't any screaming." Tyde said as they walked down Todds street to go meet up with jack and finn. "Thank you for not butting in Tyde. Remind me to buy you lunch sometime." Daisy said as she chalked her phone to see if it was okay for Tyde to come. "Well I'm hungry now..." He said nudging her a little bit. "Yea......no. don't push it" she said in return. "Where are we going anyways?" Tyde said. "Ice skating." Daisy said as she stopped at the now frozen lake. "Guess who" a voice from behind said. "Afro Jack." Daisy said as she spun around. "Close. It's me!" Finn said as he engulfed Daisy in a hug. "Never would have guessed." She said hugging him back. "Now. Since you brought a tag along, no offence Tyde, we decided to bring a tag along. Daisy this is connor, connor this is Daisy." Finn said before whispering in her ear "he is gay. touchy subject. stay away from it as much as possible." "hi." Daisy said as she gave finn a small thumbs up. "hiya!" Connor said excitedly. "okay where do we get the skates?" Jack asked "this way." Daisy said as she ran through the snow with Tyde to where the stall was. "how do you run in all this thick snow?" Connor said as the other boys struggled along. "practice." Tyde said as he grabbed his size skates and put them on.
"So is this the part when you tell me you can't skate so you lean on my for support because of so we are screwed. I can't skate for the life of me." Jack said as they stood on the edge of the ice. "That sucks! Mainly because I am an ex-figure skater so I know every trick in the book!" Daisy said as she started skating around the rink. "Just tell us how to skate!" Tyde whined "it's just like walking. One foot in front of the other except you give a little push before you lift your foot up." She said as she showed them what to do. It wasn't long until all of them got the hang of it except for a few falls. Jack and Daisy where skating around together before Tyde came zooming past them almost knocking Daisy completely off her skates. Jack grabbed her around the waist to stop her from falling "don't worry, I got you." he said before connor came crashing into them causing all five of them in a giant pile in the middle of the rink.
-------------------------------------------
Sorry that this is a really bad (and extremely late) chapter. But I have something good coming soon (I just sounded like connor franta ooooopppppppsssssssssss)
Sorry guys.
<georgiethecat>