Chapter 3

After vidcon had finished the two girls where still at the stadium. "I never knew so many people knew about all these guys. They filled up a whole stadium! I mean I had heard of dan and phil...but this...all this is just crazy!" Daisy said gesturing to all the seats around them. Everyone had gone outside to a 3 hour sinning. The two girls decided to stay back a while. "1st of all. everybody knows of dan and phil. 2nd of all. Most of them have over 1,000,000 subscribers." Ally said getting up. I'm gonna go bathroom. Meet you here?" "Sure. Won't even move a muscle!" Daisy replied as she started to pull out of her phone. She started scrolling through her secret youtuber fan account, that not even ally knew about. She knew that if she told ally that she really was OBSESSED with youtube, ally would never shut up about them. Daisy was just about to post another edit when she heard a voice from the stage that everyone had performed on 20 minutes ago. She quickly ducked behind the chair in front of her. "Ella, Ella, calm down. It's going to be okay! I'm coming there soon! Only 3 more months!" Daisy heard the person say. She could tell just from the accent who it was. Jack harries. "I know it's still a long time away but it's closer than it was 10 minutes ago!" He practically yelled into the phone. "No Ella, look I'm sorry for yelling it's just...yep. Sure. Okay. I'll give you some space. For how long?...WHAT? No Ella, Ella please don't hang up on me!" He said into the phone. He let out a huge sigh and then started whimpering a little bit. Daisy guessed that Ella, his girlfriend, had just Brocken up with him. "But there one of my otps!" Daisy half whispered, half shouted to herself. The whimpering automatically stopped. "Is there someone there? If so I'm going to have to get security to come-" daisy popped her head up from behind the chairs. "NO NO! There is no need to call security! I just was um....looking for my....phone! Yes my phone got lost in here so I was just...collecting it." Jack looked at her for what seemed alike forever, but really was only a few seconds. 'Wow he is gorgeous' daisy thought. "Who where you on the phone too?" Daisy asked breaking the awkward silence between them. "Oh that, it was nothing it was just..." Jack stopped and looked at daisy, before he started balling his eyes out again. "I'm sorry, you shouldn't have to see this! I'll just go!" Jack said as he turned to go and walk off "NO! No, No, it's okay. I'm good with crying people. Truly! Stay." Daisy said. "Thanks. I'm jack by the way. I didn't think you would know me because you asked who I was on the phone to some one called Ella. And if you watched my videos, you would know that. But if you do and you don't know who that is that's fines aswell! It's just that- never mind. Forget I said that. Except for the part where I said my name cause you need to know that part-" "dude. Shut up" daisy said with a smile across her face. "I'm..." She automatically went to say daisy. 'But troye probably told everyone about me...so if I say daisy he would know it's me and automatically start being nice to me for that. I don't want that to happen. I want him to be nice to me for real.' "Poppy." Daisy ended up saying whilst shaking his hand. 'Really? Poppy? Could you be anymore creative?' She thought to herself. "Cute name." He said awkwardly putting his hands in his pockets. "Thanks." She said awkwardly doing the same. "I better go. I need to catch up with my friend." She said as she started to turn on her heals and walk off. "POPPY WAIT! Um...I just wondered if I could just get your number? Only if you want. And only cause you would seem like a really good friend to talk to." Jack said running after her. "Oh um sure. Just pass your phone. And I'll put it in." She said. As she was putting in her phone number there was another voice from the stage. "Yo jack. Come on! We got to go to the signing outside! And stop flirting with the fans!" Daisy turned to see finn, jacks twin, standing with his arms over his chest. "Just give one minute." Jack said as daisy gave him his phone back. "Thanks babes!" Jack said. "You better go catch up with that friend of yours. I'll call you later." "Bye jack" daisy said giving him one last wave. This really was one of the best days EVER!