Chapter 4

"You got WHAT from WHO?!?!" Ally yelled in the middle of the line for the signing. "you heard me." Daisy replied with a mischievous smirk on her face. "But...how?" Ally said moving up in the line. "Well when you went to go release your hydrostatic pressure-" daisy stopped and realised that ally had no idea what she meant. "-when you went to pee, he was in the phone to his girlfriend and they where having a fight, oh and they broke up by the way which is really sad because they where my number 1 otp! But yeah and then he found me and we talked then he got my number." Daisy said with a smile of her face. "What?" She said when she saw ally smirking. "You never told me." Ally said. "Told you what?" "That your a secret youtube NERD!" Ally said getting excited. "Oh yea. That part. Please don't go all weird. Just stay like you where before. Because even though I love youtubers I would also like to have a normal conversation with you!" Daisy said as she stepped forward. Only 3 more people till they can go up. "Fine. I promise." Ally said. They both waited in silence before they got called up to get their posters signed. Ally walked up first, followed by daisy. All along the long table where all the youtubers daisy was subscribed to. Joe, Alfie, Zoe, Louise, connor, dan and phil, jack and Finn harries and finally troye and tyler. "Well fancy seeing you here!" Jack said as he signed the 'I can't stop watching youtubers' poster. "Fancy that." I say as I turn to give ally a wink. "You remind me of someone." Tyler said as he signed the poster. "Troye. You remind me of troye. I don't know why though." Daisy looked at Troye and they both started laughing. "Almost like you two could be twins." Tyler said. "Maybe even long lost twins." Troye said. "Too soon?" He said looking at daisy. "Wayyy to soon!" Daisy said laughing again. "Thanks guys!" Ally and daisy yelled as they walked off. Troye quickly hopped off his seat and ran after them. "Daisy!" He said as he caught up to them. "Do you know this address?" He said showing her the text he got from his father. "Oh yeah. That our apartment. Mum usually stays there often. Come after your done here." Daisy said.

-2 hours later-

"So you lied to him about your name? What if Troye finds out?" Ally asked as the girls where floating around on the 'rooftop' heated pool. "He won't. Trust me." Daisy said as she hopped of the inflatable bed. "How could he" she said as she went and picked up her ringing phone. "Hello?" She said to the stranger on the other end. "Daisy? It's Troye." He replied. "I'm here. And it says we need a key to go up. Oh and I've brought a few friends. Is that okay?" Daisy just stood there trying to figure out how he got her number. "Um sure. We will come down and get you." Daisy said as she got out the pool. She hung up the phone and turned to ally. "Troye and some of his friends are downstairs. We need to go get them." Ally nodded and jumped out the heated pool. The girls walked into the elevator and clicked ground floor. "I would so laugh if jack was here with troye." Ally said as the doors closed. "Yes. That would be funny. Especially since we're talking about it now. I would laugh so hard." Daisy said as the doors opened. The girls walked out and saw Troye and his friends Alfie, Zoe, finn and jack. Ally and daisy both looked at each other and started laughing.