Chapter 2

Troye looked around for what seemed forever trying to find his dad. He finally found his older brother Steele "hey. Do you know where dad is?" Troye asked. "Nope sorry. But hey lil' bro. Good luck tonight, I'm proud of ya." Steele said turning on his heels and walking off. 'Well he was so helpful' troye thought as he pulled out his phone to text his dad.

Troye: where are you? I need to talk.

Dad: so do I. I'm in a little coffee shop just outside.

Troye ran out the doors to see heaps of fans outside all ready. As soon as he stepped outside all the girls started screaming their heads off. He quickly ran off to the coffee shop and stepped out of cold, snowing, frostiness of the Canadian air and into the warm heated shop. He went up to the counter and ordered a extra hot latte to go. He found his dad sitting down with another woman who was around 40. He grabbed his coffee and sat down next to his dad just as a girl around his age walked in.

Just as daisy got home her mum called her and told her to meet her at their little coffee shop. She quickly got changed into a pair of leggings, a singlet and her favourite jumper with the words 'I was born this FABOULOUS!"' The last words in giant glittery letters. She grabbed her galaxy vans and stumbled out the door. Literally stumbled.

By the time daisy got to the coffee shop the sun was staring to set so it set a beautiful view and it made it a bit more chilly. She wrapped her arms around her a bit tighter as she walked in the shop. "Hi mum. Sorry I'm a bit late. I was talking to dad again." She said in her usual bubbly voice. As she sat down she noticed there where two other people sitting at the table. "Hey I know you. Your Troye Sivan. From you tube right?" Daisy asked all the boy, Troye, all he did was nod his head. "Um...I'm glad that we are all here" Daisy's mum, Katherine, said. "Because we both have something to tell you." She said. Daisy couldn't stop looking at the older man sitting next to Troye. He somehow looked familiar but didn't know where she would know him from. "Daisy. Promise me whatever I say you will not hate me for." Katherine said turning to daisy. "Why would I hate you?" Daisy said not taking his eyes of the man. "B...Because this man is your father." Daisy jaw dropped open in astonishment. "And Troye, this is your mother." The man, Shaun, said to his son. "So that means that we are related?" Troye asked his dad. "Well...you two are related. Plus your also twins." Katherine said, both daisy and Troye stood up at the exact same time. "WHAT!" They both yelled at the same time. "Troye sit down, calm down" Shaun said trying to push him down into his seat again. "DONT TELL ME TO CALM DOWN! YOU JUST TOLD ME THAT MY MOTHER DIED IN A CAR CRASH!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH DAMAGE THAT DID TO ME KNOWING I WOULD NEVER KNOW MY BIOLOGICAL MUM?!?!" Troye yelled before storming out of the café with tears running down his face. "But...I...just...UGH!" Daisy said tears starting to spill out of her eyes. "I'm going for a walk. I need to think this all through." Daisy said running out of the café and to the park.

Daisy ran as fast as she could, she had ran about 3 blocks before she got to the little park where she stopped. She found a park bench to sit on and got out her phone. She punched in the numbers and called her beastie ally. "Hey chicka!" Ally said after the 4th ring. "Park downtown near the stadium. Now." Daisy said before hanging up. 'Calm down. There is probably a good explanation for this.' She thought as she got up and started pacing. She kept pacing back and forth until she ran into something, actually more like someone. "Ugh...you..." The voice form the person just said. Daisy looked up to see Troye standing in front of her. "Look I knew nothing about any of this so no need to get angry at me!" She yelled getting up. "Dude. Chill. I was joking." Troye said sitting down on the park bench. "Oh. Right. Sorry. I'm just really stressed l thought the my dad was dead-" "our dad" troye said cutting daisy off. "What?" She asked. "He's not your dad. Apparently he is our dad." "Oh. Right well I thought OUR dad was dead and I've just been told that half my life is a lie and I don't know what to believe any more and me and my friend ally are ment to-" daisy was cut off again by a loud high pitch scream. "O. M. G! Daisy is this why you wanted me to come ASAP! YOU JUST MEET TROYE SIVAN DIDNT YOU?!" Ally screamed running up at them. "Ally. That's not really it...can I talk to you please? Alone?" Daisy said dragging ally away. "What's up?" Ally said.

It took about 5 minutes to explain everything that happened to ally. "Okay. Okay. What about sage? Does she know?" Ally asked. "OMG I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT!" Daisy yelled getting her phone out. "Mum?" She called into the phone when her mother picked up. "Daisy darling let me explain something-" "no mum. Just answer me this. Does sage know?" There was a long silence, like she just put the phone down and walked away. "Who's sage?" Troye whispered as he walked over to the two girls. "My little sister." Daisy whispered just before her mum started talking again. "Yes. She has known for about 6 months. She stumbled across it by accident." Daisy sat there for a while taking it all in before hanging up. "What am I gonna do?" Daisy asked ally. "Um...I would go with duck because Todd is walking over here." Daisy spun around, saw Todd who she had a crush on ever since he had to hold her hand in 2nd grade. "Shiz!" She said before running behind a rock. "Um daisy? Are you okay?" Todd asked walking up to the rock. "Oh umm...yep! Perfectly fine! I was just..." Daisy drifted off as she stood up. "Hiding from me? Again? I don't get why you do that?" Todd said leaning against the rock. "Umm... Not the best time for explaining. Sorry Todd. I'll have to talk to you later. Ally. Wanna come to my house to get ready and have some hot soup? You do? Great!" Daisy said, not leaving any time for answers. After the two girls ran off Todd turned to troye "so are you her boyfriend?" Troye was just about to tell him the truth when he realised that she wasn't meant to have a brother. "Ummm...yea..." Was all he said before he walked back towards the stadium.

By the time daisy and ally got home they only had 2 hours to get ready to go to vidcon. Ironic isn't it. Daisy finds out her long lost twin is a superstar and now she is forced to watch him and his friends run around on stage. "Do we have to go ally? I know you brought the tickets and you really wanted me to come. But you could get so much money by selling them at the last minute!" Daisy said running up the stairs to their apartment. "I'm not going to sell them! This is meant to be a day of making memories!" Ally replied "your right. I'm sorry." Daisy said unlocking the door to their apartment. "Come on. I know exactly what we can wear!" Daisy said running into her room.

It took the girls and hour to get ready. It was 4:39 when they had finished and the doors of vidcon opened in 5 minutes. " I still can't believe we are going to vidcon!" Ally said when they arrived. "Yea...exciting" daisy replied with a lot less enthusiasm. "Oh come on. Your going to love it!" Ally said punching her playfully in the arm. "I'm just still trying to take everything in from this-" daisy was interrupted by two boys knocking into her. "Sorry!" They both said. "No no. My bad!"daisy said. "Who the heck are they?" Daisy asked ally "that's jack and Finn harries. From jacksgap." Ally said. "If there performing, than this place got a whole lot better!" Daisy said as the two girls walked off laughing.

>•<
A/N=
I wrote a really longish one because I kept forgetting to update sorry!