17

Nathan's POV

"Ma I want you to meet someone." I said to my mom, who was in the kitchen cooking. "Oh, I would love to meet this special someone." She emphasized on special because she somehow knew I had found the one.

I took her over to my mate and told her, "Ma this is my mate." She smiled and came over to see my mate as he was sitting in the chair. "So does this one have a name?" She questioned me and I nodded, realizing i never introduced myself or asked what his name was. Ma slapped me upside my head, knowing i had forgotten introductions.

I walked over to him and said, "I'm sorry I forgot to introduce myself. Anyways my name is Nathan what's yours." He looked my way as he heard my voice. "My name is William." He said to me in a soft voice, raspy from not speaking in so long.

"He's a keeper." My mom said to me causing my William to blush a rose pink. She went back to the stove and grabbed two plates. Filling mine with sausages, bacon, eggs, and waffles. She filled William's with eggs, toast, bacon, a single pancake.

She then served it too us and watched with curious as my mate sniffed his food. I chuckled at my moms reaction when he began to eat the scramble eggs with his fingers.

"Dear there's a fork you can use." She told him and he looked up following her voice, but stared at the cabinets behind her. He then apologized, "Sorry mame, I couldn't see it and I do t think I k ow how to use fork." He looked down and used his hand to try to find his fork.

I helped him by grabbing his fork putting it in his hand. I then instructed how to use the fork and to bring it to his mouth. He missed his mouth a few times but got it right and went back to eating his food.

"Son maybin talk to you?" My ma asked me in a hushed tone. I nodded and got up trying not to alert my mate.

"What happened to him? He asks as if hes lived out in the wild his whole life." My ma asked me. I sighed and said, "Ma from what Anna told me he's blind and was most likely abandoned because of it. I found him while hunting the other day, I chased him down and he accidentally got his leg broken by a bear trap that was laced with poison." She frowned at this news and we went back to the counter that my mate was at. His plate was clean, when we came in and I sat beside him finishing my own breakfast.

He then asked my mom, using her scent to stare in her direction, "Mame where do you want the plate." My mother looked as if my mate lost his mind, "Dear please don't call me Mame, you can call me Lydia or even Ma. And you can put the plate beside me." Ma told him. He nodded getting off the chair but as soon as he stood up he fell.

I got off my stole and picked him up. My mother looked at me and then to my mate and said, "Sorry dear. I should have guessed that you couldn't walk right now." She apologized my mate just shrugged off the apology and retorted, "It's fine Lydia, I guess I forgot that too." My mom just chuckled and went back to her buisness.

~A few minutes later after breakfast~

"Well it's time to go see Anna." I told my mate and watched as his smile turned into a pout. "I don't like her." He told me still pouting. "Well too bad. We have to go see her, so that she can examine and so that we can discuss the best way to get you to your natural health." I said to him.

I picked him up and we headed to Anna's office.