bonus imagine 5

Request: KrisCBJ
"Can you do a bonus imagine for your Steve Harrington story, where the store that Robin and Steve work at gets robbed and the robber shoots Steve and all the characters have to cope with the fact that Steve might die. Have it affect Julia, Robin, and Dustin the most

Warnings: blood, hospitals, shootings, guns

uhhhhh I'm not sure what else

It was like any other day for the teens Robin and Steve, they worked at the local movie rental store, 'Family Video'. The two were the same as they were when they first worked with each other, still cracking stupid jokes, Robin keeping her 'you suck/you rule' white board. Julia kissed Steve and told him to have a good day before he left for work. He ruffled Dustin's hair and helped feed the cats. Little did they know that everything was about to change.

It was a relaxing Tuesday morning, the store had a few customers in it. The two stood behind the register as a man in a black sweatshirt and jeans walked in. "Welcome to Family Video" Robin greeted the man who acknowledged them with a nod.

The man strolled down the isles slowly, one hand in his pocket and one hand picking up DVDS. He picked a random one before walking up to the counter and placing it down. Robin was about to check him out before he pulled out a loaded pistol.

Robin's eyes widened in fear, "give me everything you have in both registers." The man demanded, customers that were near immediately ran out of the store and out to safety.

Steve held both hands up in surrender. The man made his way around the counter, his gun trained straight on Robin. "Okay, okay. I'm getting the money now." Steve said as he opened one of the registers.

"Man hurry up!" The robber yelled as he suddenly began to fidget in his stance. Steve pulled out the cash and wrapped a rubber band around it. He made his way to the other register and opened it.

Instead of reaching for the money inside, he reached below the counter and grabbed a metal pipe that was stored there incase something like this were to happen. What felt like a millisecond, Steve knocked the guy on the side of the head with a pipe.

"Robin go!" Steve yelled as Robin jumped over the counter and out of the store, she ran around the building to see a couple cowering. "We called the police as soon as we left!" The woman said in tears, still terrified. Robin couldn't catch her breath. She was mortified of what would happen. From the distance, sirens could be heard.

The robber groaned in pain as Steve tackled him to the ground, the gun flying across the floor. The two fought, Steve on top of the man, throwing punches at his face The robber headbutted Steve, knocking him off as he scrambled for the gun.

Before Steve could process it, a loud shot filled the air and there was a sharp pain in his lower chest. Everything went in slow motion as another shot rang out, this time the bullet going into him under his peck.

Steve fell to the floor as he cried out in pain. The robber stared wide eyed at what he had done, but simply grabbed the money and ran out of the store, only to be stopped with a baton to the knee by the cops. Robin heard the gun shots go off, her heart dropping when she saw the robber only had bruises.