More secrets and insecurities

Dallas: Can't swim and is in fact afraid of deep bodies of water. This is a product of drowning when he was two-years old after his father was drinking all day, and wasn't watching little Dallas until his mother found him.

Two-bit: He doesn't like being called Keith because his ex girlfriend would call him that all the time. He was head over heels for her, until he found out she had moved miles away without telling him. When he tried to find her, she had moved on. Now he only has one night stands with many blondes, and hates the name Keith.

Johnny: Before his parents relationship turned toxic, his home life wasn't great but it was a lot better than it is now. Johnny weighed a healthy 66 kg because he had steady meal times and even started to work out to gain muscle. He now weighs 48 kg because he barely eats two meals a day. 

Steve: Little to anyone's knowledge but Soda's, Steve has trouble 'getting ready' or 'getting in the mood' so he has to take medicine for it. His girlfriend doesn't mind much, but he finds it very embarrassing. 

Soda: Unfortunate for Soda he inherited a trait from his great grand father which makes certain men in the Curtis family go grey at a young age. This began to happen when he was 11 years old and now has to dye his hair often. Darry usually does it, but sometimes Ponyboy. 

Darry: He didn't loose his virginity until later than he tells people. Darry lost it when he was 18 years old, instead of the wild story of 14 that he tells everyone. Although he works hard, Darry now has booty calls a few nights a week and sneaks out of the Curtis brothers house. He doesn't tell anyone about this, because he sleeping with his 40 year old neighbor. 

Ponyboy: He can't grow hair on his face or under arms. Ponyboy is a late bloomer.