Murder Him

You've finally had enough of his shit, now all that's left is to murder him...

Warning this is sorta graphic, and only for fun. I love the boys so much. 

Dallas: All Dallas wants to do is make love, except it isn't love to him. He uses you for his own pleasure, among other women. You decide to do everyone a favour, one night while he's busy thrusting into you, that's when you strike. You pull a switch blade from under the pillow and stab him in the neck. Ironic you're the one who has f*cked him in the neck with his own blade...

Keith: Every night this week Keith has been coming home late from the bar. You decide to wait on the side of the road for when he walks home late night, as he is unlocking the front gate you speed the car right into his back. The sound of his ribs and spine cracking is now your ringtone. 

Soda: On a lake trip, Soda can't stop but answer his phone every time it rings. He is supposed to be on vacation from work. You decide to drown him when he's swimming, except you're beat to it, when you forget the lake has crocodiles. One nice big one grabs him out of nowhere... Soda for crocodiles. 

Darry: He spends far to much time working out at the gym than with you. In the morning you wake up before he does, and open his jar of protein powder. You take a small dose of peanut powder and pour it into the protein jar. Later that afternoon when you wake up again, you find Darry dead on the kitchen floor... he's allergic to peanuts. 

Johnny: While he is laying in the bath, you remind him that you're both late for the party. He tells you that he doesn't care. You laugh at him, it's so funny because you then throw your hairdryer into the bath. Now who cares...

Steve: After a long work day, you finally get home and are excited to eat that last piece of chocolate cake. When you open the fridge it is missing... Steve is asleep in your room, so you go upstairs to see icing smudged on his chin. Infuriated, you smother him with a pillow. He fights hard, but it isn't enough. 

Pony: He wouldn't shut up about the bad service at the restaurant you had both gotten dinner at. As you're driving back home, you swiftly turn the car off a cliff, but not before you roll out of the drivers seat. You dust yourself off and watch as the car with Ponyboy inside flies into the rocks below.