Before the book

We all know the Curtis brothers life stories, so we will just continue onto the other members of the gang. Everything I wrote is fictional of course, it's my take on what happened. 

Keith: Keith lives with his mother and younger sister named Katelyn, who is only 11 years old

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Keith: Keith lives with his mother and younger sister named Katelyn, who is only 11 years old. He doesn't have a job but his mother works over full time at a bar to support her family. She is typically easy going but can be strict, and is overall a good mother. Keith has never known his father, and his sister has a different father, who she also doesn't know. 

Dallas: Dallas lives with Buck Merrill at the moment, but before that he lived with his father in a cramped, apartment in New York. This is where Dallas got into must of his trouble. When Dallas was first arrested at 10 years old, his father failed to pick him up which left Dallas to fend for himself. He managed to get a hold of his uncle, who like his father was an alcoholic. He allowed Dallas to move with them to Tulsa, but then decided to move back to New York, Dallas stayed in Tulsa. He has two brothers named Tex and Houston, who are both low lives who live in a caravan park. 

Johnny: Johnny lives part-time at his parents home where they aren't fighting. His mother stays at home while his father, who is an alcoholic works at a mine. The reason for his parents abuse is because of guilt, and shame for allowing their daughter, who was aged 3 at the time drowned in the local lake when in Johnny's care. Ever since then Johnny has been targeted, even though it wasn't his fault. Johnny was 5 at the time of the incident, and doesn't remember much about what happened. 

Steve: Steve surprisingly lives in a decent neighborhood and is middle class compared to the rest of the gang. His father is abusive due to his mother leaving, this is why Steve spends most of his time with Soda and at the Curtis brothers house. His teeth were broken because of a punch his father gave him during one of their fist fights. Steve also has two little sisters, both twins and aged 13. Steve is considered a disappointment to his family.