Where you met him | fUnNy

Another set of where you met him, a more interesting version in my opinion. [idk why i do this]

Dallas: You were a stripper, a very nice one that is. He was just there in the crowd and caught your eye. You gave him a lap dance, and he accidentally jazzed! 

Two-bit: You were driving past a farm when you saw a lunatic tipping over cows and spray painting them blue. You being the gigantic vegan decided to give him a piece of your mind. 

Darry: You weren't looking where you were walking, and smashed straight into his chest. It nearly broke your nose cause he is hard like a damn rock. Needless to say your bloody nose went all over him. 

Soda: He walked in on you and Steve doing it. When you left Steve's room, you apologised to Soda and ended up sleeping with them both at once. TADA! 

Steve: At the junk yard, you were pilling scrap mental into the trailer with a bunch of people when you accidentally hit his groin with your head. That's when you met him.

Johnny: You were swimming at the beach when someone yelled shark as a joke. On the way back to shore, in a rush you nearly drowned Johnny. 

Ponyboy: At a night club you drunkenly fell onto him, he caught you and tried to pull you up... yet your boobs fell out and were going apeshit.