stuck

By some unknown curse the gang is forced to quarantine under the Curtis brothers household

By some unknown curse the gang is forced to quarantine under the Curtis brothers household. That is seven stinky men with you. No groceries. Nothing.  How will you survive? God bless... 

Steve: He waste his time with Two-bit. Both of them having been placing bets and playing cards for as long as you can remember. There is a lot of shouting, and cursing then someone throws the cards across the room. One of them picks the deck up and starts again. At least they aren't wrestling and breaking furniture. 

Dallas: This poor man can't stop jittering with nerves. But they aren't the kind that makes him weak... Dallas snaps at EVERYONE. He is smoking cigarettes like they're going out of style and hasn't slept. He hates being contained... and is coming towards his breaking point...

Ponyboy: He is teaching both Johnny and Soda to read which is proving more difficult than he thought. For one Soda is very distracted. Johnny on the other hand is eager to learn but just doesn't understand. 

Darry: Is exercising like a mad man. He runs around, doing jumping jacks and push ups. He doesn't want to mess up his routine in any way. 

Soda: Is looking at nude magazines, cars and etc with Steve. Soda is extremely hunger but Darry won't let him eat much because he is rationing all the food out. 

Keith: Spends his time getting drunk. Somehow he has managed to get drunk off the very little beer he brought. He then sleeps a bunch.

Johnny: He is happy to spend his time day dreaming and watching the television.