37

dear beomgyu,

days turned to months, i am still waiting for you.

everyday, i feel like i am losing a part of me. it makes sense because you are a part of me. and as days go by, i know that i will never get used to not talking to you.

everyday, i never let go of my phone hoping you'll finally message me, ask me about how my day went, or call me just because you wanted to hear my voice.

everyday, i am hoping for your chats and calls. everyday, i am hoping for you.

and everyday, i am always wondering, why did you break your promise? why did you promise me that you're always gonna be here for me?

daniel was the only one who's been there for me. he was the only one who's been asking about myself, my day, my health, my feelings. it used to be you, beomgyu.

every night, i would always hug the ryan plushie you gave me. i would always stare at our polaroid picture and your bracelet. i would always scan the notebook you gave me. and that's what made me study korean during my free time.

i was dying hard to read all the letters you sent to me. maybe there was a clue. maybe there was an explanation as to why you suddenly stopped talking to me.

maybe... just, maybe... you didn't really just forget me.