43

dear beomgyu,

one day, when i went to school, my friend introduced me to another k-pop group.

"bighit is about to debut another boy group."

|
|

BigHit Entertainment
@BigHitEnt

What do you do?
What do you see?

comingsoon.ibighit.com

11:00pm • 09 Jan 19 • Twitter Web Client125K Retweets       300K Likes

125K Retweets       300K Likes

|
|

i was so excited to get to know another k-pop boy group that's why i anticipated the introduction of the members.

when yeonjun was revealed, i knew i'd be sticking with txt for the rest of my life. i watched his introduction video and that moment, i knew he'd be stealing my heart.

i started a twitter stan account dedicated to txt and found friends who supports txt too.

each night, i'll always wait for 12am kst for the introduction of the other members and the following day, my friend and i will always talk about it.

when soobin was revealed three days after yeonjun, i got a lot more excited. the txt stan twitter is getting a lot of excitement as we anticipated for the remaining members.

two days later, huening kai was revealed. he is a cutie lil babie and his introduction video really made me soft. i still don't know much about him but he looked like he is younger than me.

after two days, taehyun was revealed. his introduction video blowed me up because of his visuals. the first three members are also ethereally beautiful and i can't even tell who's going to be my bias.

it was a whole week that i found another interest and made me forget my late night thoughts about you, beomgyu.

i was starting to accept everything and the pain you inflicted was starting to vanish.

i told you, i was getting a lot better.

...not until january 21, 2019 at 12am kst.