The stag was born

The bells high in the sky of the red keep Chime with ringing alarm. The siege bells had all the small folk and all the fancy lords, laddies, and knights up since the early hours of the morning long before the sun dared shine.
None could complain though for the bells told promise of a Baratheon babe to come. The war was long over and their king and his queen were bringing a little prince or princess into the world. The keep was busier than ever with maids and wet nurses running around in panic. "Arrrghhh" the screams echoed down the halls and out across black water bay, inside her chambers Cersei lay with her knees pulled to her chest and that old creep of a Measter taking up residence between her legs. "Push your grace." Came his slick eale of a voice, near to a squeak of a rat. The room held there breath as the queen grabbed hold of the silk sheets with white knuckled fists a horrible ripping bouncing off the cold stone walls. "What do you think I've been doing you old cunt! Get this damn thing out of me!" Cersei screeches her perfect golden hair lay flat against her face drenched in sweat, that could be seen falling down her brow and her chest even her knees and feet were uncomfortably moist.
The Measter chuckles softly his warm putrid breath hitting her inner thighs just how the beast Robert had when he was forcing his spawn into her. "Not to worry ladies the queen is having her first child, you wouldn't believe the things that come out of a birthing woman's mouth." He explains away the queens foul words of her unborn babe to the anxious handmaidens around them. The girls all from one important house or another watched their queen with judgment they had all been considered for her position and couldn't fathom not being over joyed with bringing a stag into the world, a Royal one at that.

The screams continued as did the pushing for another hour before a head was finally seen. In all the birth of her babe had taken six taxing hours. "One more big push your grace the head is coming as we speak." Pycell encourages watching as the child's body comes into view more with every push. Cersie takes a deep pained breath in ,squeezing her eyes shut and tenses her whole body, putting everything she had into pushing. As the last groan leaves her lips a new sound has taken over the room, a whaling that could shatter the great stained glass of the high sept. "It's a girl, a princess." A wet nurse shouts giddy as they all circle the Measter and the babe like vultures. Each trying to get better gossip than the one beside them. Measter Pycell pushes them out of the way bringing the coddled princess to her mother. Laying the babe on the exhausted Lannister's chest. Cersei stiffens her eyes shooting open to look down at the tiny blankets in her arms. She pulls them back to see a porcelain baby girl with thick dark tuffs of hair and squared off Baratheon face. The babe was bigger than she'd ever seen so early on, not that she'd seen many and her monster of a brother wasn't much to go on. Glancing at the Measter and experienced woman around her she can't help but voice her curiosity. "It's big is it not?" She asks staring down at the creature with a pinched face, it held no Lannister semblance at all, her father would be disappointed to say the least. An older lady form her husbands house smiles kindly looking down at the babe with adoration. "Aye, bigger than most. Baratheon babes tend to be your grace." She explains softly her tone was one Cersei had never heard from her husbands relatives before. The queen looks back down at the creature her vibrant green eyes narrowed and her lips pinched together coldly, laying back down her hands stay stiff at her sides not supporting Roberts child in any way. Just as she is about to close her own eyes that horrid wail is once again attaching her ears and head. The princess eyes have opened and is staring into the queen's as it cries.

Blue. The dark sparkling blue that all the maidens gushed about during the rebellion. It had its fathers eyes, his structure, Hell even its cries resembled the booming voice of the king. "She's hungry, your grace." A wet nurse speaks quietly a timid girl of seventeen six years younger than the queen herself. This snaps Cersei out of her sprawling thoughts, her head snapping up with perfect golden eyebrows drawn in. "So feed it." She commands with a poisonous bark. The nurse now looks confused not moving a step from her place at the end of the grand feather bed. "Wouldn't you like to feed her yourself, your grace? Mother told me it's the best way to bound. When I looked down into little Gendry's eyes for the first time as he latched to me I felt as if i was truly complete for the first time." She rambles a dopey smile on her face that gets whipped off the second the queen opens her mouth. "You are a lowborn whore of a maid, you feed your bastard son. I am a queen I will do no such thing." Cersei snaps all but throwing the child off her bare skin and into the closest hands. "Of course your grace." The simpleton of a girl calls out rushing to grab the babe from the old Baratheon woman who glared down at her good cousin. The wet nurse takes the princess into her arms with a soft coo, unlacing her simple brown blouse that were made specifically for wet nurses. They were made to tuck into skirts instead of a gown for easier access and quicker feeding. The girl pulls the princess up to her teat with out a word shushing the babe softly as she latches on and begins to feed.