Slow beginings

Robb walks arm and arm with the princess of the seven kingdoms through his own home, he brings her up to the family wing, where not even Jon was allowed to stay. The family rooms of the Winterfell keep had the largest and grandest rooms which is why his mother insisted she stay on their floor instead of being on the same floor as Theon and Jon where.
Robb walks to the vacant room beside his own and stops in front of the closed iron wood door. "This is your chamber princess." He tells her with a formal air, still not sure how one treats a fostered princess. If it had been any Lord fostered with them he is sure he would act as he does with Theon, but this was a lady and his princess to exact. She lightens her grip on his forearm and turns with a radiant smile. "Thank you My Lord but please call me Joanna." She almost pleads looking uncomfortable as she steps forward and opens the heavy door with a squeak. Robb draws his eyebrows together turning to glance back at her friend Gavin who nods with an amused smile. "Of course p- Joanna. You can call me Robb." He smiles hesitantly hand coming up to rub at the back of his neck a nervous tick Measter Lewin had been trying to strike out of him through a twig to the knuckles.
Joanna walks inside the room looking around with wonder, the room was smaller than her own and the floors were made of wood instead of stone. But it had a sort of homey feel to it with the beautiful needle point canvases and bed full of pelts not a inch of silk in sight. Turning back to Robb with sparkling eyes. "Wow this is wonderful!" She exclaims though she can see on his face he doesn't believe her. "I'm sure it's noting to compare to the red keep." He shrugs modesty leaning against the door way. Gavin walks into the room to inspect it himself shrugging before throwing himself onto the bed and spreading out as if he were making snow angels. "I wouldn't know, I've never stayed in the red keep. But it truly is lovely." She throws over her shoulder as she watches Gavin with amusement before placing her bag she had carried down along with the ones the servants had brought up for her. "Oh. Well I'll leave you to get settled, the feast is at sundown." Robb explains staying to watch her for a few more moments before he takes off down the halls in search of Theon or his brother. "He's cute huh?" Gavin asks as Joanna shuts the door his eyes closed peacefully enjoying the feather bed he wasn't often privy to despite his lord status. Joanna takes out a beautiful green silk gown a present from the prince of Dorne for her fourteenth name day, after she has begun sending them their own. "You think, I believed that perhaps his brother was more your fancy? With his long black curls and those poor puppy eyes?" She teases un lacing her vest and allowing it to fall to the floor along with her under shirt. Gavin sits up in bed with a mischievous smirk. "You've got it all but one very important piece dear princess, it's those full pouty lips. Ugh made by the old gods to suck cock, mark my words!" He proclaims with a dreamy sigh just picturing perfect honorable Lord Starks bastard on his knees. Joanna shimmies out of her tight brown breaches with an eye roll leaving her bare to the cool northern air. "You are terrible." She accuses her scoff laced with love. Joanna un laces the fine silk gown and slips it over her head letting it fall into place over her womanly curves. "Will you give me a hand?" She asks sweetly turning around to give Gavin better access to the lacings. He sighs as he rolls off her bed and stands behind her taking the laces of the corset in hand and begins to pull. "I'm not a handmaiden Ana." He complains always having claimed it was unmanly to lace the princesses gowns for her. "Well I don't think Lady Stark or her daughter use handmaidens. So I will not ask for one, I want to fit in not be the spoiled princess here." She explains the worry she had on the kings road coming back tenfold. What if they did not like her or felt obligated to. Gavin rolls his eyes and pulls the final string roughly causing Joanna to stumble and lose breath for a moment. She turns around and smacks him on the chest once the laces are hidden behind the corset panel.

Robb, Theon and Jon are sat at the table below his parents the rest of the keep folk below them. "So what do you think of the princess?" Theon asks a cup of wine in hand as he waggles his eyebrow suggestively. Jon glares picking his own cup up so he could drink instead of answer. "She seems nice enough." Robb shrugs tracing the lip of his own cup with his forefinger. "Nice enough?" Theon scoffs staring at Robb with squinted judgmental eyes. "Are you blind Stark?! She has a fucking fine arse and not to mention those birthing hips!" Theon whistles before biting his bottom lip looking deep in thought. "She is the princess Theon." Jon grumbles his head turned to the side and watching something by the doors. The two boys turn their head as well to see Joanna and her knight walk through the door, her green gown flowing behind her as if she were wading through water. Her hands were clasped in front of her resting against her flat abdomen with her shoulders back and her collar bones making a lovely prominent sight though as Robb looked closer he could see an angry red line, a cut beginning to turn into a scar that ran down to be hidden beneath her gown. She looked stunning with her dark features and porcelain skin in expensive silks, and just as she had promised her black braids were missing her silver antler crown she had been wearing when she arrived. "Damn." Theon mutters breaking them all out of their staring. They had been so enthralled by the princess none of the boys noticed the little eight year old red head scampering back to her mother from where she had been sitting at the very end of there table with her friend Jeyne.