Joff the weak

It's been three years since the bells of the red keep rung in the night. Three long prodprous years since the last royal babe was born. A little Baratheon princess who now stood tall and regal at three years old, her and her guards and maids would be seen down in the town amping the lowly people where she would greet all with a smile and kind broken babbled words, she would play with the orphan children and her Wet nurses little boy Gendry.
The town folk where wild with excitement at the prospect of another little royal babe, they loved Joanna more than any Lord or lady or king they had ever had.

Joanna is sat in her room with her best friends Kandi of house Amber, and Gavin of Brax. The her lady mother had gone into labor the night before and was nowhere close to having the baby already surpassing the time in which it took to bring the little princess into the world. The three kids sit on the pelts on the princesses chamber floor playing with expensive dolls and small wooden swords and stone carved horses.
        Joanna was three, Kandi four, and Gavin the oldest at six years old. "Quee havin baba." Joanna stops the galloping of her horse and looks up to Gavin with a curious expression, her button nose scrunched in an adorable way that melted the older boys heart. "Yes princess, the queen is having a babe." He confirms gaining a small nod from Joanna who picks her horse back up and jumps onto Kandi's dolls leg with it making the older girl giggle away. Gavin has always found it odd how the princess referred to her mother as the queen and would only be around one another at public events. Though it was no place for him to question so he continued to act as if it were normal. The children continue their game of knights and war for hours into the night, Joanna never tiring of saving a fair maiden or winning the war and becoming king.  They were so into their game they hadn't even notice how late it had gotten well passed dinner and Joanna's usual bed time.  A light knock sounds on the door and Gwenith sticks her head in a smile on her face. "Princess? Your father is back from hunting he is going to meet your little brother, would you like to go as well?" The wet nurse asks her charge giggle as the little girl jumps to her feet with a squeal. "Yea Yea!" She cries out hoping up and down at her care takers feet being scooped up into a comforting motherly hug.

Gwenith walks with princess Joanna on her hip all the way up to the queens floor in the tower of the red keep. As they get to the chamber door it is wide open and the king ,queen, the queens brother and a few others are stood around. "Dada!" Joanna yells jumping out of the nurses arms stumbling to the ground in a heap of tiny legs and arms tangled in the air, she rights her self getting onto two still wobbly legs and charges at her father who laughs heartily bedding down and throwing the young princess into the air. "There's my little stag!" King Robert booms the nickname he had taken to calling the young girl since he didn't know her gender yet. Joanna giggle loudly her eyes squeezed shut and her head tilted back as she lands back into her fathers strong arms. He had put on a few pound in the three years since her birth and was now soft where he has been hard.

"Baba?" She questions her father with a tilt of her head. "Ah yes, you can go see your brother." Robert smiled setting Joanna on her feet and leading her by the hand over to cerise's bed. With her fist wrapped around her fathers finger Joanna bounces over to the queen with out care, pulling herself up the blankets to get a better view. As Joanna jumps onto the bed a tiny squeak of a sound begins to come from the wool blanket in the queens arms. "You stupid thing, you've woken him!" Cersei curses pushing the girl off the side of the bed with her leg, Joanna falling on her butt with a loud bang. Tears well in the little girls eyes at the pain of falling into the hard stone floor not even a fur pelt to break her fall. "Joanna!" Robert gasps leaning down and picking his daughter off the ground and smothering her into his chest. "It's okay, your okay. My strong stag nothing can hurt you."He whispers into her ear rubbing her back soothingly as her sobs die down. "You harm my daughter again and see where it leaves you woman." Robert threatens Cersei not bothering to look at the mewling thing in her arms before stomping off with his world in his arms. A bore head laid forgotten on the floor.

Cersei sits up in her bed with her tiny golden boy in her arms. Joffrey Baratheon looked exactly like his father. Perfect golden hair, and dancing green eyes. He was the complete opposite of the creature that clawed its way out of her three years ago. He was bright and handsome and perfect. It had taken two days to bring him into the world far longer than it had. But Cersei was sure that is just because she was getting something better. She went through more pain for a longer amount of time but look at what she made. It's was worth it all he was a prince and her golden boy deserved the word.

                                  Lady Kandi Amber

                                  Lady Kandi Amber