Love, war, blurded lines

It had been a month since Robb left and Joanna did as she promised she watched over the Stark boys like they were her own. She ate with them and played with Rickon and told him stories to get him to bed. She would sit in on Brans meetings and when he took complaints from the towns people.  But when she wasn't with them she spent her time crying and morning her father, he was all she could ever think about, Everything reminded her of him. 

   "Joanna. Joanna wake up!" A voice yell harshly against her ear one night as she sleeps she groans and starts to turn over. "Go back to sleep Rickon." She scolds the little one who had taken to sleeping in her bed instead of his own no matter how much she or the others insisted he didn't.  Suddenly something cold and wet gets thrown over her causing her gasp awake sitting up in a panic. Looking around the room she sees Theon and a group of men she had never seen before. "Theon?" She asks dumbly body still thick with sleep.  Theon smirks at her setting an iron pail down onto the floor. "I've taken the castle." He tells her voice filled with pride. Her brows draw together confusion deep set on her face and in her tone. "Theon... you live here? You can not take a castle you live in." She speaks slowly and drawn out as if speaking to a slow child.  "Prince Theon! And I have! I've taken it! Get up we are going to the courtyard." He demands yanking her up by her arm casing her to fall out of bed in only a slip the vile men around them whistling and licking their lips at her.      She yanks her arm out of his grip angry. "Let me get dressed." She demands surprised when he actually steps back with a nod, so he still does have respect for her? That doesn't add up to him betraying Robb at all. She sighs pulling out a pair of breeches slapping them on under her slip tucking it into the pants not wanting to expose her self by taking it off as she usually would. She then puts on a undershirt and a corset with a dagger hidden as part of the boning.  She slips on her boots and then nods to let them know she is ready.

Theon drags her to the courtyard where the towns people are gathered as well as Bran, Rickon, the Maester and, Rodrick. She looks around to see about twenty Iron born men and then to the crowd where she sees the men from her own guard. They had stayed on after she had released them, refusing to accept that she was no longer their princess. Gavin is stood near her a hood covering his identity. Slowly he sifts his cloak open to point out his sword asking if they should step in yet. Joanna shakes her head minutely as Theon begins to talk.  "Tell them you yeild Winterfell to me." Theon demands in Brans ear who refuses stubbornly. 
"So you go off dreaming of war and how it turns boys to men. This is the man you've become Theon?" She demands causing his head to whip to her before he glances around at his men watching him.   "It's prince Theon. And it's not your place to question me woman!" He spits out glancing to the same slimy looking man again.   "You held that boy in your arms the day he was born. He is your brother Theon." She talks over him repeating him self to Bran.  "My brothers are dead, a stark killed them!" He shouts back angering her. "A stark killed your brothers? A Stark took you in when everyone else wanted you dead. A stark fed you andclothed you. A stark taught you to fight. " she lists to him seeing him begin to squirm he knew she was right. "Shut up!" He yells childishly all but stomping his foot.

The weaselly man leans over to Theon muttering. "Your going to let her speak to like that in front of them." He gestures to the crowd with his eyes. Theon swallows sharply the look of caught prey on his face before he makes his decision grabbing Joanna by the upper arm painfully twisting it behind her back. In the blink of an eye the loud scrapping sound of swords being drawn can be heard from the crowd. "I'd think you best let the princess go friend."Gavin calls out hood falling from his face him and the rest of the guard led by Ser.Barren stepping forward as Theon's men draw their own swords. Joanna turns swiftly releasing herself from his grasp and pulling her hidden dagger with her. "Tell your men to Yield to me, My Prince." She whispers venomously into his ear her dagger pressed against his neck one slice in the right spot and he'd be drowning in his own blood. A fitting way from a traitorous Ironborn to die. Theon's eyes dart to his second in command voice coming out in a high squeak. "Yield to Joanna!" He shouts out to them. The men look to her own for a completive second before angrily throwing their weapons to the ground. "Take them away." She tells Ser.Barren nodding to the 20 soldiers holding on to Theon herself. "We are going to have a chat, you and I." She tells him pushing him back into the keep.