Joanna formally of house Barathon

Joanna stands once again in the Winterfell courtyard, though the excitement that had previously sparked through the air is not a somber ripple. Bran still hasn't woken, even if he does he'll be cripple the rest of his life and the king is leaving taking Lord Stark, and his two daughters with him. Even Jon was leaving the foolish boy had gotten it into his head that the only was to escape being the shameful bastard of Winterfell was to throw his life away with vows of solitude like Gavin had. The thing he got most wrong was Gavin could be released from his duty at any point, Gavin still was allowed to love. And he did, he loved Jon.

"Are you sure you won't come home little stag?" Her father asks for the hundredth time since she told him she would be staying in Winterfell, Bran needed her, Robb needed her and she needed them. "Yes father, I couldn't leave at a time like this. I'll come home after he's up and settled." She promises buddying herself into her favorite bone crushing hug her father leaning down to place a kiss atop her head. "I love you, Joanna. Come back to me, I'm surrounded by fucking golden haired cunts. I need my girl." He mutters in her ear making her giggle. They break apart their hearts filled with sadness as he climbs atop his horse. "You have uncle Renly and now Lord Stark, you'll be so busy with nostalgia you won't even remember you had a daughter." She calls up to him. "You are my world little Baratheon." He tells her as he turns his horse to face the gates waiting on Lord Stark to leave.

"Jon." Joanna runs to catch up with the boy who had just finished saying his goodbyes to Robb. Jon turns as he hears his name looking confused of why he was being called. "You thought you could get away with out a goodbye?!" She accuses stepping closer to him to pull him into a hug. "You are a stupid boy, Jon snow. You think you have it all figured out but you don't! And I will miss you and your sulking so don't go and get yourself killed on me." She demands causing him to chuckle finally wrapping his own arms around her. "I can't make any promises Joanna." He tells her his voice to serious sounding like a man on the chopping block. "Yes well it's a royal command from your princess, come home Jon Snow." She Shakes her head her vision starting to blur with unshed tears. "Yes your grace." He mutters into her ear before pulling back, Tyrion watching from atop his own horse casing Jon to blush and run off.

"You are found of the bastard?" Her uncle questions looking to where Jon's horse now sat beside his uncles. "They are my family, uncle." She responds face set in a scowl for the unnecessary use of his status. "But they aren't are they, you are half Baratheon half Lannister not a drop of Stark in you." He tells her his eyes pointing over to where her brother was haggling the hound and her mother flared into her soul while petting Marcella's hair. "I'm a Baratheon uncle." She tells him voice firm and unwavering. She was nothing like a Lannister she was her fathers daughter. And theirs was fury.

It's past midnight when Joanna is jolted from sleep to the ringing of alarm bells. She jumps out of bed in only a light shift, opening the door enough for her torso to fit out she looks around for danger. Just as she was about to walk out her sword in hand Robbs door opens. He is in a pair of trousers and no shirt. "There has been an attack. Stay in your room!" He yells to her running off down the hall leaving her to barricade her door and pray for mornings come with everyone unharmed.
When she wakes she is informed that their had been an intruder a lowborn man who had snuck into the wrong room. He walked into Brans room where Lady Stark tumbled with him until guards got to them and put him to death. She heard it from a kitchen maid who brought her, her breakfast none of the Starks were eating in the dinning hall. Come to think of it she hadn't seen any of the Starks at all that day.

Joanna is our near the gods wood creeping around to try and find Robb or Theon or even little Rickon when she hears voices coming from inside the shrubbery walls. "If it's war they want." A voice booms... Robbs voice soon followed by Theon. "If it comes to that,you know I'll stand behind you." He vows their tones to serious for jests confusing Joanna more than she had already been. "What, is there going to be a battle in the Godswood." She asks with a giggle rounding the corner causing the group that had gathered to turn and stare at her Robb and Theon begin to talk but it's all a mumble as she stares at Lady Stark. Lady Stark's hands to be more exact. Where she held an all to familiar dagger. Her hand shoots up to rub at her collar bone instinctively, swallowing dryly. "Where did you get that!" She demands voice coming out as an angry shout as she backs up her hand coming up empty to where her sword should be strapped.