The pack

"Your grace?" Tobin whispers sharply standing in the flap of the kings tent as the young wolf snores on his desk face pressed comically even a puddle of drool soaking the letters below. Robb does not stir only gulping down a loud breath of air before the snoring starts anew. "Your grace!" Tobin whisper yells now causing the bettered man on the floor to groan, opening one bleary eye. "Wyou want?" Theon snips tiredly his whole body once on fire now a even ache. "Lady Baratheon wishes to speak to the king." Tobin explains looking back over his shoulder then back to the king nervously, not sure if he should wake the man or deny the lady. Theon smirks after a moment needing time to process what the boy was yammering on about. "Why didn't you say that. OY Stark! I know you can hear me, Robb!" Theon yells feeling no shame in waking his friend even after all they had been through lately. With no reply Theon rolls his eyes and grabs for the nearest boot wincing as he does. Without so much as a glance to where the guards stood just outside Theon pulls his arm back and hurls  the cow leather straight at the king in the North's head.  The boot clonks Robb dead center in the forehead waking him at once then bouncing away under the desk. "Ah! what the hell!" He jumps up a piece of parchment stuck to his check. Robb looks around the room panicked grabbing for his sword as his eyes adjust to being awake. Seeing only Theon and the Frey boy he calms down putting his sword away and reaching up to yawn, as he does he feels the paper and quickly yanks it away though it's to late. Theon is down right cackling in between his cry's of pain and Tobin is trying desperately to keep his snickers to him self. "What is the meaning of this!?" Robb demands his voice just a pitch higher out of embarrassment. "Your lady love is here to see you." Theon answers before Tobin gets the chance. Robb raises his eyebrow "My who?" He asks slightly afraid he would have to meet his future wife earlier than he had thought. "Lady Baratheon is here for an audience your grace." Tobin butts in opening the flap to let the young lady in who had been listening from the outside.

Joanna walks into the the kings tent with all the grace and courage of her ancestors. She walks to the center of the tent in-front of the desk and bows "Your grace." She greets standing back up. "Joanna, I didn't know you were coming." Robb reply's glancing around the mess of a room wishing he had cleaned. "Yes ,well I had hoped to meet with you to discuss a union of our people and cause." She explains regally her voice not of the girl who had raced with Jon and himself or participated in Arya's food fights this was the princess and rightful queen talking. "A union? What is it you'll be fighting for?" Theon questions warily pulling himself from the floor to lean against the oak desk for support. "My people. The boy who sits upon my fathers throne is nothing more than a bastard made of incest!" She cries her eyes gaining a new glint, a warriors glint Robb could see from a mile away. "I will not bend the knee, I will not bend the knee until I know my people are free from a tyrant ruler. I know they will be free with you, my queen." Robb bows making sure his knee never once hits the ground. "This is all I can ask .I would never come between you and your loyalty to your family." Joanna pledges a new sense of power and hope flowing in her veins she would overthrow and bring peace back to her land all with the help of Robb, a... married Robb that is. "We will announce the news once we move on, I don't want to be here a second more." Robb explains eyeing Tobin, the boy seemed trustworthy enough but one could never trust that house. "Of course. Thank you Robb." Joanna bows before exiting the war tent.

The camp bustles every lord and servant, warriors in their own right preparing to march on over stone bridge and to River Run. Robb stands in his soon to be torn down tent talking with his mother when a man barges in. "Your grace, I found him on the outskirts of camp." The man explains holding a boy by the shoulder in a rough grip. "A Lannister squire." His mother explains. Robb nods his head making sure his map is covered with a quick downward glance. "How many did you get to?" Robb asks he would do what he had to to win this war. Upon hearing the higher number Robb gives the order to lock the boy up. "We will meet them past River Run, take the prisoners  back, Uncle will allow us to stay." Robb decides. "We need ally's Robb, we should meet with Renly he has the numbers that would help us get the girls and go home." Caitlin explains exhausted with the war of the five kings already. "Renly holds no right to the throne, he has an older brother and... a true born niece." Robb dismisses the idea heisting on telling his mother what he thinks of Joanna's claim. Raising an eyebrow sharply she cuts him off. "The people do not stand behind Stannis he has less men and is a less than ideal man, he takes up a new faith with a witch woman. And a woman has no claim to a throne. The people would never except it." Robb sighs logically knowing she was right but he felt down in his very being that Joanna would rule one day. "We will meet with Renly, I do believe times are changing mother." He leaves his reply simple, he could be talking of the kings little brother or his daughter. "Who will we send?" She asks. "You. I need someone I can trust to go meet on my behalf." He explains thinking darkly back to Theon and his treachery.

Joanna gets word from a lose lip solider or two that the kings mother would be traveling to meet with her uncle. "Lady Stark! Lady Stark? I would like to accompany you on you're trek to meet with my uncle, if I may." Joanna asks politely. "Why would you want to go?" Cat asks knowing of her will to the throne after her and Robb's talk. Worried she would Sabotage the whole affair she was prepared to say no. "My uncle and I were quite close when I was younger, he may be more likely to agree in the face of family." Joanna explains, she understands that she and Robb combined did not have enough men, they would need her uncles. Hopefully after her and lady Stark speak with him she would be able to get him alone to discuss her right over his own and get him on her side. "Of course lady Joanna, it would be my pleasure." The lady of Winterfell agrees still keeping her eye on the girl.