Chapter twenty nine-Parents

I woke up with Blair next to me. Her hair is sprawled out across her face but she still looks amazing. I kissed her gently on her forehead feeling happy to be with her.

"Hi," She mumbled looking at me with her sleepy eyes that had just fluttered open.

"Hi." I got out of bed to get dressed into my spare pair of clothes.

"I don't want you to get out of bed yet. Can't we cuddle?" She moaned looking me up and down then said with a smirk "You wear pyjamas with Hello Kitty on?"

I looked down at the pyjamas that are a little too short on the arms and legs.

"They are old I didn't see what I was packing," I replied blushing "Anyway they are comfy."

"Okay," Blair responded laughing.

She got out of bed and walked towards me. Blair's wearing pyjama shorts and a vest top; not very convenient for winter but she looked really good. She leaned in to place a kiss on my lips. I kissed her back then went to get ready.

***

I had a shower, brushed my teeth and got dressed. I'm lucky that my wardrobe consists of mostly black clothes that go with pretty much everything. I put on my black ripped jeans an old Queen t-shirt that I'm still obsessed with. Lastly I did some makeup which I don't do often because I'd rather sleep then do it, but deciding I felt like a small change in my appearance I put on some eyeliner and mascara that I keep in my bag just in case.

Walking out of Blair's bathroom I walked back into her bedroom. Blair is currently siting at her desk curling her hair. She's wearing blue jeans and a light pink jumper and already had on her makeup.

"Can I borrow your hairbrush?" I asked looking in the mirror at my messy bed hair.

"Sure," Blair replied then put down the curling wand on the heat proof mat to give me the brush.

"Thanks."

I brushed my hair then scrapped it up into a high ponytail pulling out my baby hairs so It looks a little less tidy.

***

Going downstairs Blair's mum and dad are in the kitchen eating cereal and drinking their drinks.

"Do you girls want to go out for your breakfast?" Blair's mum asked.

"Okay," Blair replied straight away.

"I would offer to make you something but we need to go food shopping," Blair's mum explained.

"It's okay mum," Blair replied with a smile.

"You girls have fun," Her mum replied.

"Not to much fun," Her dad added which made Blair and I look at each other both slightly embarrassed.

***

We went to the diner which is close by.

"Have you thought anymore on going public?" Blair asked as we held hands because no one was really around.

"Yeah and I think it's a good idea."

"But?" Blair responded in a questioning tone.

"But I'm not ready just yet. Not after what happened yesterday and the day before," I confessed looking down at my shoes.

"That's completely understandable, we'll go public when we're ready," Blair said sincerely with a small smile.

***

Once at the diner we chose a booth near the back. A waitress came up to us and took our orders. We ordered our food then started to chat.

"When are you getting your cast of?" I questioned curiously.

"In about two weeks I think," She replied with a smirk.

"Before or after the play?" I asked.

"A little before."

"Okay," I replied.

"Why do you ask," Blair said suggestively winking then laughed a little.

My cheeks instantly heated up; I knew I was going full tomato red right now which mad Blair laugh even more.

"Can I just be curious?" I asked feeling myself blush even harder crossing my arms on the table.

"Oh y-your so c-cute when your like that," Blair remarked through laughs.

That comment made me blush even more.

Luckily the food came before Blair could make anymore remarks about me.

***

"So, what do you want to do today?" Blair enquired.

"What do you want to do?" I questioned not knowing.

"I don't know, we could go shopping?" Blair suggested.

"Only if we can go in a music shop and also a book shop," I replied.

"Fine," Blair said with a smile.

***

I brought a few CD's because I like owning ones of bands/singers I really love. Then we went into a book shop. I've never been in a book shop with Blair so she probably (most likely) doesn't know the extent of my love for books.

We went over to the YA section looking through all the different choices.

"Hey I've heard of this one," Blair said picking up a red book. "Have you read it?" she asked showing me the front cover.

Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda.

"Yeah It's only one of my favourite books!" I practically squealed.

"Please read it!" I begged then started to ramble "Oh and the kind of second one Leah on the offbeat there's also the upside of unrequited which is technically the second one but there both great!"

"Okay," Blair replied probably to scared if she said no by how excited I am.

***

I got a few books I wanted then got dragged to some clothes shops. Although I'm not a big fan of buying clothes I did find some really good outfits.

***

We went back to Blair's house and walked into the living room.

What are Marcus and my parents doing here?

------

Thank you if you have read this chapter. Congratulations to the couple who are getting married (in the comment section of the previous chapter), a beautiful story of falling in love from wanting a carrot XD.

I'll try to get the next chapter up soon.

:)