Chapter thirty four-Dear Addison,

I woke up the next morning feeling amazing as the memories from yesterday flooded through my mind. Getting ready for the day I took a shower and got changed into my uniform. As I'm in a good mood I felt like doing a little makeup. I put on some eyeliner and mascara.

***

Going downstairs I saw that there is another letter addressed to me making my stomach instantly drop and churn. My hands shaking slightly; I went back up to my room opening up the envelope.

Dear Addison,

Didn't you understand my last letter? You're supposed to end it with Blair. I guess as you carry on disobeying me I'll have to take action. Maybe this time she'll get more than a broken arm...

xx

My chest feels tight and everything too loud. I can't let anything happen to her. I won't let anything happen to her.

***

I went downstairs barely touching my breakfast. All I want to do is see Blair.

"Sweetie, what's wrong?" Mum asked as I looked down focused on staring at my food.

"How long do I have to stay grounded?" I questioned.

"Have you stopped being a lesbian?" Dad asked from across the table.

I could lie. That would at least get me to see Blair more. We could say that we are friends and that I'm in love with the actor Andrew Garfield. No, that's crazy.

"Well?" He questioned strictly.

"Your a therapist haven't you ever had any LGBTQ+ clients?" I asked my mum.

"Well yes I guess I have," she replied.

"And what do you tell them. Do you tell them that their 'confused' or that they will 'find the right man someday' how about 'It's just a phase'?" I retorted incredulously.

"No," she responded curtly not elaborating on that point.

"So what do you say?" I questioned.

"I say what they want to hear not what I believe," she sounded irritated.

"And what is that you believe?" I asked.

"I'm no longer having this conversation with you now it's time for you to go to school!" She snapped harshly before leaving the table.

***

I walked to school with Marcus because our dad wants us to so we don't walk to school with who we're dating. He didn't think it through much because we meet each other near Blair's house. Like normal Kyle and Blair are both waiting whilst looking at their phones.

"Hi," I said going up to Blair giving her a quick kiss on the lips.

"Hi," she replied putting her arms around my waist.

Once we'd all greeted each other we all walked to school. Kyle and Marcus are both holding hands, so are Blair and me.

When we got nearer to school we let go of the hands of each other because we're not out yet; whilst Marcus and Kyle are still holding hands.

***

Walking into school we all parted ways to go to our lockers so we are ready for the first lesson.

Blair meets me back at my locker so we can walk to chemistry together.

***

After we got to class and are seated I get the letter out my bag and pass it to Blair.