Chapter forty three-Stalker

A/N Hi so first of all I'm so sorry this chapter is really late.

In the previous chapter I added a tiny bit more by the kiss scene around a day after it was posted.

A few people have requested for a story on Marcus and Kyle so I was wondering if anyone would be interested in that? (It'd be a short story).

And if I do that would you want it to be in Marcus's or Kyle's POV?

Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter.

:)

I'd called Tess a few times and on my last try she picked up. She'd told me she is at home so that's where I'm headed.

My mind is racing as I wonder if Tess did this. April was wrong, right?

Everything is so confusing. If it is Tess why would she even stalk me? I need answers.

Although I know I could never love April there was some good times like the time I was at her house.

"Hey Addison," April called from the other room.

I walked into the kitchen where she is trying to balance the food for our movie marathon. We are going to be going through all the Twilight series first (to know why we both used to be obsessed with them) then are going to watch the back to the future series. Later on I'm also going to try to persuade April to watch Deadpool and Deadpool two with me because they are hilarious.

***

We walked into the living room food in hand as we settled down on the sofa and pressed play.

April wrapped her arm  loosely around my neck and as the night progressed we cuddled up more. As we watched the film I could feel my eyes slowly trying to drift to sleep which April must have seen because she lightly kissed me on the head and whispered 'goodnight'.

***

April was a good girlfriend and I know I treated her badly by being distant and not trusting her. But I felt as if I couldn't trust her, I couldn't be hurt again not by Blair not by anyone. My chest feels hollow like I'll never love again. If I believed in soulmates—which I partly do—I'd believe Blair is mine. She will always be my forever love. I need to find this stalker for me and for Blair, if it's the last thing I do.

***

Arriving at Tess's house it's like any normal one; no clue or indication that she could be a menacing stalker. I walked slowly up to her front door making a mental note to not slap her if she is. If, she might not be. I don't think she is but I need to explore all possible options.

Getting to the front door my hand hesitated to knock on the door.

Is this really the right thing to do?

Yes, it has to be.

I thought to myself.

Taking a deep breath I knocked on the door looming over me.

My best friend answered straight away greeting me with a huge smile. A nice smile not a malicious grimace.

"Hey," I said nervous trying to deciphering whether or not she could actually be my stalker. In some weird twisted way it made some sense.

"Hi, you wanted to talk?" She replied brightly.

"Yeah can I come in?" I asked anxiously.

"Sure."

***

I walked into her house heading to her living room liked she'd instructed. Sitting down the words April had said still rang around in my head.