Chapter 9

Kenzie's POV
Flashback

Jess had asked me out on a date and I was nervous because he can be with any girl and he choses me. I rushed home and looked through my clothes and found nothing. I then went through my mom stuff and my sisters and still found nothing. I wen back into my room and searched some more and still found nothing. Thats it Im not going.

"Kenzie! What did I tell you about going through my things?" My mom asks and enters my room.

"Not to." I say.

"No. I said you could just dont make a mess and put things back. Why did you do this?" She asks.

"Jess asked me out and I have nothing to wear." I say.

"Oh now I see why the mess. Lets go shopping and get you something to wear." She says.

"Sounds good, but what about the mess?" I ask.

"We got a washer. I'll wash it all when we come back. Now lets go. Your possible boyfriend will want you to look cute." She says.

Present Day.

I walked into Luke's and he pointed at me while talking to a woman. She smiled at me and came right over to me and hugged me.

"Wow you are so pretty. Sit dear. Oh Im Liz by the way." Liz says.

"Mackenzie, but everyone calls me Kenzie." I say.

"I know and when my brother told me you were pregnant with my son's baby.. Well at first I was all whatever its his life he can do whatever. Then when Luke told me Jess ran off I was so mad and I wanted to meet you to apologize." She says.

"Apologize for what?" I ask.

"For not being a better mother to my son. I should of showed him better I didnt want him to be like his father. Now you have to deal with it and Im sorry." She says.

"Look no one is to blame. Its just something I have to deal with." I say.

"Well if you need anything just ask. Cause since your with my son's child you are family." She says.

"I'll keep that in mind." I say.

"Big Brother food over here." She says to Luke.

Liz and I had lunch and she told me all about Jess and his past. She even told me about how when I started dating him she heard from him more. She said I helped fix their relationship. Now if only I could fix the one he and I have. His child will need him whether or not he believes it or not.

A/N: Hey guys do you like it? Let me know. Thanks.