Chapter 11

Kenzie's POV

There Jess was just standing in front of me and moved out of the way and let him in. He just looked at me and he didnt even move.

"You can come in if you want." I say.

"Come away with me." Jess says.

"What? Are you insane?" I question.

"Mackenzie Gilmore, Im so sorry I was a jerk. I thought I was bad for you and for our child, but... But I miss you. I still love you. Run away with me." He says.

"Jess... Are you thinking clearly?" I ask.

"I am. Look at first when I found out I ran, but you were always on my mind. I never stopped loving you and I never want to. When I saw you talking to that dude I got very jealous. Look I want to be with you, but not here." He says.

"Jess?" I question.

"I know your family is here and this town is home, but I dont want to be here. I love you, Kenzie. Please come away with me." He says.

"Jess, I cant run away with you." I say.

"Kenz we have a child on the way and I have a job that will pay well. It will pay well and we can take this on together." He says.

"This is what you do. You never think about what could happen if something bad goes down." I say.

"I know, but I promise you things will go good. Take a chance on me on us again." He say basically begging.

"I have given you several chances and each time I get hurt. Now we have someone else in this and I dont want this one to be hurt too." I say.

"Kenz look me in the eyes and tell me you dont want to at least try. Cause I know you I know how you think and how you feel. This is what I want and Im ready to be better now." He says.

"Jess... If we do this things could go bad and we could lose everything." I say.

"Or things can go good and we could have everything." He says.

I thought about it and I dont know if this is a good idea or not.

"Okay." I say.

"Really?" He questions.

"Yes, but this is your last chance. You break me this time I will never trust you again." I say.

"Sounds fair, but I promise that will never happen. Not ever again." He says.

He pulled me closed to him and kissed me. It was special just as before and then we pulled apart. He then helped me pack things up and we placed things in his car. Then we just left StarsHollow.

Writer's POV

Lorelai got home from the wedding and she wanted to tell her daughter about her and Luke. Lorelai looked all over for her daughter and didnt find her.

"Kenzie? You home?" Lorelai questions.

There was no sound, but there was a flash on the phone's answering Machine.

"Mom... Gosh I shouldnt be living a message, but I left mom. I left with Jess and I'll call you when I can. Love you. Bye."

Lorelai went to Kenzie's room and h most of her stuff was gone and all Lorelai could think about was just how Jess was going to break her daughter's heart once again.

A/N: Hey guys do you like it? Let me know. Thanks.