Chapter 13

Rory's POV

My sister was now 7 months pregnant and we havent seen here in the last to months. Heard from her yes seen her no. Our mom has called her and they made up. Now here we were at Grandma and Grandpa's wedding and I didnt see Kenzie anywhere. Maybe she couldnt come cause she was too big.

"Rory, hey." My dad says.

"Hey dad. How's everything?" I ask.

"Good. Just talked to your mom and Luke. Hey your mom doesnt know why, but do you?" He asks.

"Do I what?" I ask.

"Know why Kenzie isnt here." He says.

"No. I'll see you later. Im gonna go find mom." I say.

I left to talk to my mom and I just felt worried and for some reason she wasnt her.

"Oh Rory hey. Tell you sister I say I hope she is feeling better." Grandpa says.

"Wait you talked to her?" I ask.

"No. Your grandmother said Kenzie couldnt make it cause she was ill." He says.

"Excuse me." I say.

I got my phone out and walked past my mom and called Kenzie.

Phone Call.

Kenzie: Hey Rory.

Rory: Are you okay?

Kenzie: Yeah.

Rory: Where you sick?

Kenzie: Havent been since the beginning of my pregnancy.

Rory: So why arent you at Grandma and Grandpa's wedding?

Kenzie: Because I wasnt invited. I only found out about it when Dad told me. We both can see why though. I need to go. I have a doctors appointment.

End Call

"Rory is everything okay?" My mom asks.

"Grandma didnt invite Kenzie to the wedding. Now Im upset and Kenzie seemed so upset when I called." I say.

"Well she's pregnant. Hey I was planning on visiting her next weekend. You want to come?" She asks.

"Yeah." I say.

The rest of the night went fine and my grandma kept saying how her other grandchild is sick. That hurt me because Kenz didnt deserve this.

Kenzie's POV

"I'll be back I have work to do. You'll be fine here on your own?" Jess asks.

"Yes I'll be fine. Are you sure you arent hiding from my mom?" I ask.

"Well alittle I know she says she is okay with this, but this still doesnt mean she likes me." He says.

"Okay. See you soon." I say.

He kissed my head and then my stomach and then he was on his way. About and hour later and my mom and sister has came over.

"Woah. Arent you big." My mom says as I opened the door.

"Gee thanks. Come on in." I say.

"Wow nice place." Rory says as the walked in.

"Thanks." I say.

"You guys have alot of stuff for the baby." She says.

"Liz and TJ, Luke, Dad, have all been busy with buying these things." I say.

"Wow, your baby is going to have everything it needs." My mom says.

"Yeah. So am I getting a niece or a nephew?" Rory asks.

"Yeah is it a boy or a girl?" My mom asks.

"Its a girl." I say.

"Aww Another Gilmore Girl." Rory says.

That is right Jess and I are having a baby girl and we couldnt be happier. This baby is going to be loved and protected. From the moment she is born until the end of time.

A/N: Hey guys do you like it? Let me know. Thanks.