1

Donghyuck yawned as he woke up. He rubbed his eyes and shut off his alarm and swung his legs off his bed. He stood stretching and grabbed some causal clothes, a cream colored sweater and black jeans, for his first day in college (he had been home schooled before). He walked to the bathroom and heard his older brother Johnny in the kitchen, probably cooking. He decided to take a quick shower, change, brush his hair and teeth, and then apply deodorant and cologne. He stepped out the the bathroom and walked to the main room. Currently he lives with his older brother because they now go to the same college and their parents travel a lot. "Morning" Johnny said and Donghyuck muttered a "good morning." He sat at the table and they ate breakfast together and decided to wash the dishes later not wanting to be late. Johnny is going into the medical field while Donghyuck is studying dance, thankfully the other one enjoys it too. They walked out of the apartment and went to Johnny's jeep and got in.
"Ready for your first day?" Johnny asked putting it in reverse.
"Yeah, just worried if something bad happens" Donghyuck sighed. Johnny patted his head and put the car in drive heading to the building.
"Nothing bad will happen" Johnny reassured him. Donghyuck fixed his hair with a whine.
"Hey! I spent time on my hair" he complained and Johnny laughed. The car ride was silent other than music since Johnny was driving and Donghyuck was on his phone.
A few minutes later Donghyuck speaks again.
"I hope Haechan doesn't take over today" he frowned and looked at his older brother. Haechan was the opposite of Donghyuck, he was dangerous like the sun, he'll burn you if you get in his way. He's sassy and a bit violent--nothing physical, as far as Donghyuck knows. Johnny parked in the college parking lot and gave the younger a sympathetic look. They unbuckled.
"I'm sure everything will be fine" he said and Donghyuck just nodded. They got out and grabbed their bags from the backseat and walked up to the large main doors. Donghyuck gulped looking at the size of the building and all the people. He grabbed Johnny's hand trying to calm down. Johnny seemed to be embarrassed for a second but then gave a reassuring squeeze. "Ready? I'll introduce you to my friends" Johnny smiled down at him. Donghyuck nodded continuing to look around. Johnny led them into the building, some students gave them strange looks, others didn't care. Some were too tired to even look their way, bags under their eyes, clothes way too causal, and coffee cups in a hand and the other has college materials. Donghyuck wondered if he'd turn out that way. Suddenly they stopped and Donghyuck faced forward seeing a group of males.
"Hey Johnny!" One shouted with a big smile. Donghyuck hid behind Johnny, unwilling to face anyone. Johnny squeezed his hand again.
"Hey Yuta" Johnny smiled.
"Johnny who do you have with you?" a guy with dyed blue hair asked. He was extremely handsome.
"Everyone," Johnny paused and stepped aside to show them Donghyuck and the younger tried to smile at them. "This is my younger brother, Donghyuck" he announced. All smiles presented and everyone started introducing themselves.
"Hey Donghyuck, I'm Taeil!" Donghyuck nodded and gave a slight wave.
"And I'm the wonderful Yuta." Another nod.
"Taeyong, nice to meet you Donghyuck" the one with blue hair said.
"Jaehyun" the male waved at the younger and Donghyuck returned it.
"Doyoung" a bunny looking male said.
"Hi! I'm Jungwoo" the last introduced themselves.
"Nice to meet you hyungs" Donghyuck bowed slightly and they all smiled at him.
"You'll probably meet Mark later, he had to go to class early." Johnny said and Donghyuck nodded. Donghyuck checked the time and saw he had to go to one of his basic classes soon. He saw Johnny and the guys talking and hadn't even noticed he let go of Johnny's hand.
"Uh... can you tell me where the calculus class is?" Donghyuck asked and Johnny nodded.
"Yeah, I'll be back guys" he smiled at them and took Donghyuck's hand to lead him through the swarm of bodies. After about a minute they arrived at a door and Johnny lead Donghyuck inside. He helped him get settled, Donghyuck had picked one of the back seats. Johnny soon left and Donghyuck put the supplies he needed on his desk and sighed.
"Jeno come on, it's not that bad" he heard someone say and he looked up from his desk to see a boy with pitch black hair and high cheekbones walking into the classroom with another boy who had dyed blonde hair. They walked over and sat behind Donghyuck.
"It's math! Of course it's bad" the Jeno guy said. Donghyuck watched as many more students came in and then the professor who demanded the class to be quiet.
The lesson went on and on and Donghyuck wanted to fall asleep but he wouldn't, he didn't feel like getting yelled at.