2

They had went home early since Johnny agreed to Donghyuck's request. Donghyuck went straight to his room and changed in pajamas and grabbed his blanket to comfort himself. He sighed knowing he messed up already on the first day and possibly made Johnny look like he had a freak of a brother. He laid down folding into himself. Johnny knocked and walked in. "Hyuckie, are you okay?" He asked softly and walked over sitting on the edge of the bed and running his fingers through Donghyuck's hair.
"S-sorry I caused a scene hyung" Donghyuck apologized. Johnny sighed.
"It's okay Hyuck, don't beat yourself up over it okay?" He said and Donghyuck nodded. They talk about random things for awhile before Johnny left saying he'll let him rest.

-

The next day they arrived at school. The day had gone by quickly without any hiccups and now Donghyuck was at dance class. He looked at his hyungs and Taeyong walked over to greet him. "Hey Hyuck" he smiled and Donghyuck smiled back.
"Hey hyung" he said softly.
"How are you feeling?" He asked. Donghyuck felt embarrassed by his episode yesterday and blushed.
"B-better" he said.
"I'm glad" his hyung smiled and ruffled his hair. Donghyuck laughed.
"Oh who's this?" a buff male walked over and Donghyuck secretly looked him over.
"U-uh hi, my name is Donghyuck" he smiled timidly. He wished Johnny were here.
"Nice to meet you, my name is Jongin but you can call me Kai" he smiled and offered his hand. Donghyuck hesitated but then shook it. Their dance instructor came in a few minutes later and Donghyuck saw Mark walk out of the changing room with a simple black shirt and sweatpants. Donghyuck looked at his own clothing; a white t-shirt and grey joggers along with his black baseball cap to keep his hair away from his face.
"Ready everyone?" the instructor said and everyone nodded or said "yes." Honestly, Donghyuck was scared. What if he wasn't good enough?

They were taking a break and Donghyuck grabbed his water and quickly gulped it down and took off his hat to push back his hair and place the cap on his head again. He looked around and saw people had brought snacks, Taeyong being one of them. He saw Taeyong, Kai, and Mark sitting in a small triangle on the floor eating chips and laughing. Donghyuck eyed Mark feeling a smile make it's way to his lips from seeing Mark laugh. Mark's nose scrunching and eyes narrowing was quite adorable. He patted his cheeks because they felt a bit hot. He went to his bag and grabbed the small towel he brought and started to pat the sweat off of him. "Hey Hyuck!" Taeyong hollered and Donghyuck turned and Taeyong beckoned him over. "Come on, join us down here. I have snacks" he said.
"You're such a mom" Mark laughed.
"That's Doyoung, not me" Taeyong said. Donghyuck sat between Kai and Mark since they made room for him.
"Here" Mark said and offered a bag of chips. Donghyuck smiled and took it.
"Thank you hyung" he said happily and opened it.
"You're a ball of sunshine huh? How do you have this much energy?" Kai chuckled. Donghyuck looked at him a bit shy and shrugged.
"I-I'm in a good mood today" he said and popped a chip in his mouth.
"You have ten more minutes!" the instructor said. Some people groaned while others hurriedly ate their food.
"Hey, wanna go out for some hot pot tonight?" Taeyong asked.
"Shit I wish but I have a paper to write" Kai groaned.
"Sure" Mark said. Donghyuck bit his lip. Was he really ready to go without Johnny? Shoot! He can't keep depending on his older brother.
"O-Okay" he smiled timidly. Taeyong smiled and patted Donghyuck's knee.
"I'm glad you're coming" Mark nudged Donghyuck "I'm glad we're getting along now" he added. Haechan must've been mean.
"Yeah sorry, yesterday was... rough. Friends?" he asked offering his hand praising himself for being so confident.
"Friends" Mark smiled brightly and shook his hand.
Donghyuck liked the way their hands fit together, but nobody needs to know that.
Taeyong continued making plans and asked Donghyuck for his number so he could share the plans.

-

After his last class he called Johnny to tell him he's going to eat with Taeyong and Mark.
"Are you sure you don't want me to come?" Johnny asked worriedly over the phone.
"Yeah I'm sure, h-hyung I think I can do it. I should be more independent right?" he giggled at himself for a second. Johnny went silent for a few seconds and Donghyuck felt unsure if he said the wrong thing.
"I'm proud of you Hyuckie" Johnny said. Donghyuck smiled.
"Thank you" he said.
"Call me if you need me okay?"
"Okay" Donghyuck answered.
"Love ya" Johnny said.
"Love you too" Donghyuck said and hung up. He took a deep breath and went into the bathroom to make sure he looked alright. He had changed back into regular clothes. A baby blue sweater and a pair of black ripped jeans. He fixed his hair and walked out. His phone buzzed and he saw he had a message from Taeyong to meet him outside the college near the doors. He noticed it was a group chat, another number was there. He assumed it was Mark's. He walked out and took a deep breath looking around.
"There you are" Taeyong smiled.
"Sorry if I took too long" Donghyuck said softly and Taeyong waved him off.
"Let's go kids" he said with a laugh.
"We're not kids" Mark said back with a pout and Donghyuck laughed as Taeyong rolled his eyes and led them to his car. "I call shotgun" Mark called and jogged to the passenger door.
"We're not kids" Taeyong mocked and Mark glared playfully. Donghyuck got in the back as they got in up front. He can do this.