5

A/N: Donghyuck is babie :(( Also! Long chapter cause I feel bad for making you wait for so long.
Warnings just in case!! : breakdown, vomiting (from drinking), and a make out session.

Donghyuck feels awkward. He's now lying in bed looking up at the ceiling with a pout. He's embarrassed, unmotivated, and heavy. Heavy with everything going on. His breakdowns at the college, Haechan coming back a lot more than before, the change in scenery and routines, and the struggle of keeping everything in.
After Johnny had lectured the three he had come back over and gently took Donghyuck away from Mark and thanked him. He took him home silently. Johnny had stated he was going to work and changed and left so now Donghyuck is alone in the apartment. After Donghyuck had changed into a huge sweatshirt and took off his jeans he laid in bed. He curled up onto his side and felt a hot tear slide down his cheek. He whimpered and started to cry. He's such a damn burden! He grabbed his stuffed bear and held it close to him curling further into a ball as he cried into a pillow. His settle crying turned into sobs and those sobs were muffled by him burying his face in the bear's soft tummy. He's just so... tired. He has no one to talk to because Johnny is at work, he doesn't want to bother his older brother or hyungs at school. And his mom and dad... god he surely can't bother them. They've dealt with him for a very long time. Every since they adopted him at age 8. Guilt was overpowering him so much. He depended too much on people and now he's lost and confused and can't do anything by himself. He even depends on Haechan too much. Haechan is independent and strong. Sure he gets in trouble by at least he isn't a burden like Donghyuck. He cried harder and screamed into the soft belly of the bear, the red bow on its neck tickled his forehead.
Soon he had no more tears to cry. His eyes red and puffy and sore from the consistent crying, his nose stuffy, and cheeks itchy due to the dried tears. He was so exhausted from his breakdown that he fell asleep.

When Donghyuck wakes up he doesn't expect it to be Jaehyun. He blinked a few times. "Jaehyun hyung?" He whispered.
"Hey man, Johnny wanted me to wake you up. He brought back dinner and a few of the guys" Jaehyun seemed to hesitate for a moment before speaking. Donghyuck slowly sat up still holding his bear, his cheeks flushed in embarrassment realizing that he was still holding the old toy but Jaehyun didn't seem to pay attention. "I also wanted to check up on you since earlier was probably very stressful" he said. Donghyuck nodded.
"Uh yeah. I'm okay now. Thank you hyung" he smiled brightly.
"No problem" Jaehyun smiled back with his perfect dimples and got off the side of the bed and left the room. Donghyuck set the bear aside and got up. He made sure to look at least a bit presentable and put some pants on and hoped his eyes weren't too puffy. He walked out and saw all of Johnny's—and his?—friends. "Hyuckie!" Taeil exclaimed softly and walked over and hugged him. Donghyuck let himself melt into the older's arms. Once Taeil let go Donghyuck was beckoned over by Johnny who asked for help with the plates. Donghyuck noticed the pizza boxes and raised a brow.
"Johnny messed up the original dish before we got here so we bought pizza" Taeyong said and Donghyuck nodded with a knowing smile.
"You don't have to throw my failures in my face" Johnny groaned and everyone laughed. Donghyuck smiled and gave his brother a comforting squeeze on the arm. Everyone collected a few slices and went to the small living room where they crammed together and ate. "Come on, please let's watch a scary movie" Yuta said and wiped the sauce off of the corner of his mouth with his thumb.
"No way!" Jungwoo pouted.
"It's a school night, no scary movies" Johnny said with a flat tone.
"Okay dad" Doyoung said and everyone laughed at that. Donghyuck couldn't help but look at Mark. His nose scrunched from laughing. He's very cute when he does that. Donghyuck looked away blushing and took a bite of his pizza. Instead they put on a comedy and everyone was laughing. Donghyuck finished his pizza and took a few empty plates to the sink so he could wash them even though Johnny told him he'd do it later. He smiled and said he could do it. Donghyuck needed out of the room anyways, it was starting to feel crowded with the amount of people and the loud laughing; he loves them, he does, but his anxiety spiked a bit. He set the plates in the sink and turned on the faucet letting the water warm up before he started to scrub each plate one by one with soap and made sure to rinse it off and put them neatly on the drying rack.
"How are you feeling?" Someone suddenly said behind him and he yelped and fumbled with the plate he was holding and it started falling. No shatter was heard, Mark had caught it. "Woah, sorry I didn't mean to scare you" he said and offered the plate back. Donghyuck took the plate saying a small thank you and putting it on the drying rack.
"It's okay, it was unexpected" he laughed it off. Mark smiled and dried his hands that were wet from the plate.
"So uh, how have you been?" Mark repeated himself.
"I've been good hyung" he lied, he felt bad for lying. It wasn't exactly a complete lie though right? "And you?" He questioned and looked up at Mark. Mark smiled.
"I'm good, stressed with school but that's it ya know?" He said and pointed behind him with his thumb. "Should we go back to the living room?" He asked. Donghyuck nodded and the two walked back out. Donghyuck was itching to he held, to be comforted. I bit his lip and looked over at Johnny, and then Taeil, and then Jaehyun. Would they let him cuddle? He must've stood there for too long because Mark had grabbed his hand gently.
"Are you gonna sit down?" He asked.
"Oh uh yeah" he said and sat down on the large beanbag Johnny had bought about a week ago. He grabbed a blanket and met Johnny's eyes who was looking at them wearily. Donghyuck mouthed 'cuddle later?' with a pout and Johnny fell for it with a nod and looked back at the TV.
"I'll be back" Donghyuck said and got up. He walked to his room and grabbed his favorite fluffy blanket and wrapped it around his shoulders and then walked back.
"You look comfortable" Yuta smiled.
"Mhm!" Donghyuck smiled and sat back down by Mark.
"Hey share" Mark said and Donghyuck considered it before passing over a bit and moved closer in order to share it. Mark wrapped it around his shoulder and pulled it around himself and moved even closer, their thighs touching. Doyoung stole the remote and started flipping channels.