7

The first thing that Donghyuck felt when he woke up was warmth. He was warm and he can especially feel it on his back, it was comforting and he wanted to fall back asleep. He blinked a few times and yawned. He looked around and saw he wasn't in his own room but quickly remembered that Mark let him stay over.
That's when he felt an arm around his waist and light breathing against his neck. He gently pulled up the covers and saw Mark's arm was slung around his waist but still slightly holding him, his other arm must be under his own head, that's what Johnny did because his arm fell asleep once when he put it under Donghyuck. Heat raised to his face as he blushed. He set the blankets down and brought both his hands to his chest feeling his heart, it was slightly elevated. He kind of wanted to turn around and cuddle into the other's chest but feared waking him up because if he wakes him up Mark might stop holding him and get all awkward. So Donghyuck just let the comforting hold soothe him. He dreaded the fact that Johnny had probably called him or his parents because he felt so bad for being impulsive, but it would be better if he left. Right? He didn't fit in, he embarrassed Johnny more than once, Haechan kept making appearances and would sometimes talk to Donghyuck, and everyone thought he was crazy after the loud noise and the random attitude changes. He felt tears well up in his eyes and lifted his hand to wipe them away quickly. It would be bad to cry in front of one of Johnny's friends again. He didn't really pay attention to what he was doing, he reached his hand down and rested it on top of Mark's and slid his fingers between his, holding hands always helped Donghyuck feel better. He blushed feeling Mark's fingers hold on and his arm tighten around his waist. He knows Mark is still sleeping due to his breathing, he could feel Mark's hair tickling his neck as Mark shifted his head down and rested it between Donghyuck's shoulder blades. Donghyuck let himself live in the moment, let himself relax and put him in a scene. It was domestic and warm and he wished to always feel like this. It wasn't like cuddling with Johnny, it wasn't like holding his plushies at night. His heart burst with affection. He has a crush on Mark. Does he tell Johnny? Will Haechan be okay with it? Would Mark even accept him even though he's not normal? He felt a shift and felt Mark's arm tighten around him and move even closer, his legs going against Donghyuck's, his body perfectly fitting along with Donghyuck's body. Mark's hair continued to tickle his neck, his hand was nice and warm, the blankets comforting, everything was so perfect that Donghyuck wanted to stay forever. He closed his eyes and slowly fell back asleep.

He woke up to an alarm. It was obnoxious and Donghyuck just wanted to curl up into a ball and hope it'll shut off. He felt the warmth from before leave and then the alarm being turned off. "Donghyuck... hey get up" Mark said. Donghyuck felt his heartbeat quicken at the sound of Mark's morning voice, it's nice. He blinked and sat up and looked at Mark, his hair ruffled and a pair of glasses on the bridge of his nose, his eyes looking tired, and there is a slight red mark on his cheek from resting on his side. He has a feeling he isn't as cute as Mark in the morning. He saw Mark's cheeks were slightly red and worried he was sick. Mark got out of the bed and grabbed his phone and Donghyuck watched as his eyes widened. "Johnny asked if I've seen you" he said and looked at Hyuck. The shorter looked away feeling guilty. "He's been calling you" Mark said and Donghyuck got out of the bed and grabbed his phone from the floor where it must've fallen. He saw a bunch of messages and miss calls from Johnny and even some from his other hyungs. It made him feel like crap. He worried his hyungs and became even more of a burden.
"I-I should call Johnny hyung" he said and Mark hummed.
"I'm gonna go get ready for class" Mark said and Donghyuck nodded. He waited for Mark to collect all the items he needed and went to the bathroom. Donghyuck heard the door shut and lock and then he let go of a breath he didn't know he was holding. He grabbed one of his plushies and sat down on the bed clutching it to his chest. He shakily pressed the call back button and put the phone to his ear. It only rang once before it was picked up.
"Hyuckie? Hyuckie where are you?! Mom and dad said you weren't with them and the others said they haven't seen you and—oh god are you okay?" Johnny was frantically talking and the worry in his tone only made Donghyuck feel worse.
"I'm okay Johnny hyung... I'm so sorry, I wasn't thinking and I just panicked" he said and played with the ear of the bear he was holding, the same one he sobbed into before.
"Hyuckie where are you?" Johnny asked. Donghyuck heard shuffling and the sound of keys and a door being shut.
"I'm at Mark hyungs, I got lost and ran into him last night and he let me stay over" he said and Johnny said a quick 'I'm on my way' and the call ended. Donghyuck sighed and tossed his phone down on the bed with a frown. He grabbed the bear and put it back in his suitcase and quickly changed into clean clothes and fixed his hair in the mirror in Mark's room. He heard steps down the hallway and Mark emerged into the room wearing black socks, faded black jeans, a red Vancouver shirt, and a chain bracelet on his wrist. He was drying his hair with a small white towel and then rested it on his shoulder.
"So, how'd it go?" He asked. Donghyuck zipped up his suitcase and slipped his phone in his back pocket.
"Johnny's on his way, he was really worried" he said and rocked on his feet.
"Yeah, just went through all the texts he sent me along with the others" Mark said. Donghyuck looked down unable to face Mark.
"Sorry for being a burden" he said. Mark stepped towards him and touched his shoulder and Donghyuck looked up.
"You're not a burden, I'm glad you stayed instead of being outside in the cold all night" Mark smiled warmly and Donghyuck felt his heart pound.
"Thank you so much hyung" he smiled and Mark nodded and backed away and threw the small towel in a basket and grabbed his phone. Both paused hearing knocks at the door.
"Must be Johnny" Mark said and headed out of the room. Donghyuck picked up his suitcase and followed. He set it down while Mark opened the door. Johnny looked like hell once more and Donghyuck felt so bad. Johnny launched himself at Donghyuck and held him to his chest.
"I thought you left" Johnny whispered into his hair.
"Sorry hyung" Donghyuck said.
"It's okay, just... lets go home" Johnny said and pulled back and then faced Mark. "Thanks man for letting him stay over" he said.
"No problem" Mark smiled.

Before Hyuck knew it, they were home. Back in Johnny's apartment sitting on Johnny's bed. "Hyuckie... do you really want to leave?" He asked and Donghyuck looked down and played with his fingers.
"I don't know Johnny. I just, I just don't fit in with everyone and I'm becoming such a burden" he whispered truthfully.
"You're not a burden and you never have been Donghyuck. You're my little brother, it's my job to protect and love you right?" Johnny smiled.
"I love you too" Donghyuck said "thank you."
-

Later in the day Haechan was in control, in the only class he liked: dance. They both have a passion for dancing, Donghyuck's more calculated while Haechan is sensual. "Wow Donghyuck, you're doing great!" Kai praised and the younger smiled.
"Thank you" he said and Taemin's song "Move" came on. He instantly got in the mood, letting go and dancing with fluid motions. He lost himself in the music, dancing sensually and slowly when needed, god he loves dancing. He felt free.
The dance class had ended with a lot of the people panting or drinking water, Haechan did the same opting to stay quiet so he could cover the fact he's not Donghyuck. Mark jogged up to him with a smile, hair damped by sweat and a towel over his shoulder. He looks good in a tank top. He looks good period. Haechan raised a brow and shouldered his bag. "Hey" Mark said.
"Hi" Haechan said trying to imitate Donghyuck's voice.
"Wanna join the guys and I to the movies?" He asked and patted his face with the towel. Haechan already had plans. He has to talk with Yukhei, Jaemin, and Renjun.
"I have a lot of homework, I'm sorry" he faked a pout. Mark nodded.
"Don't worry about it! Maybe next time" he smiled and patted Haechan's head. Haechan had to suppress hitting Mark's hand and blushing. Johnny's the only one who would pat his head.
"Yeah, next time. See you later hyung" he smiled and Mark nodded with a smile and waved as Haechan turned and walked out of the class. His legs hurt from a new routine they did but he pushed through. Haechan looked around for the trio, walking down the hallway to the main entrance. He walked through the doors and sighed seeing how big the front lawn of the school was, students chilling by trees, others playing guitars, or simply talking. He kept looking around until he finally spotted them walking down one of the many sidewalks. He jogged over and called out "hey!" They all turned and their eyes widened.
"H-hey" Yukhei stuttered.
"Listen, I uh, know what happened. I'm kinda disappointed and angry but I still really like you guys so... can you promise me you won't do that again?" He asked with a serious tone. Jaemin smiled brightly and Yukhei wrapped his arms around Haechan who gasped in shock.
"We're so so sorry! We promise never to do it again" he said and Haechan felt him shaking. He was shocked on how emotional the taller was. He's like a big puppy. Renjun patted Haechan's shoulder and nodded, deciding not to use words. Jaemin joined the hug and buried his face in Haechan's neck from the side and whispered an apology. Haechan had never felt so loved like this. He was used to the hate he received from people, friends leaving him knowing he has a disorder, people bullying him and Donghyuck. He only had his parents and Johnny but it's different. He hugged back and felt his eyes water at the new feeling.
"Hey, it's okay" he said and the trio pulled away and Yukhei wiped his eyes. "Don't cry, I hate it when people cry" Haechan smiled
"Just really happy and relieved" Yukhei said and Haechan nodded. Jaemin nodded and then wrapped an arm around Haechan's shoulders.
"Wanna get some ice cream? It's on me" Renjun asked and the others looked at him shocked. Jaemin detached himself from Haechan and flung himself at Renjun and hugged him tightly rubbing his cheek against Renjun's shoulder. Renjun blushed and tried to push the other away.
"You're so cute Renjun! Growing soft on us?" He laughed and Yukhei  did too with a smile.
"Shut up" Renjun groaned and finally got Jaemin off of him.
"Thanks Renjun" Haechan smiled. He was shocked to see Renjun smile brightly, normally he doesn't show much.
"Thanks for forgiving us" he said.
"Let's go!" Yukhei said and wrapped his arms around Haechan's and Renjun's shoulders while Jaemin looped his arm with Renjun's right arm. They strolled out to the parking lot and got into Yukhei's car. Renjun and Jaemin in the back. "Seatbelts" Yukhei said and everyone buckled up.

A/N: Should I make this into a MarkHyuckHei with MarkHyuck and LuChan??