Chapter 6

Chapter 6

London's POV

The ground was shaking and getting stronger! I felt like I was sinking in the ground.

Oh my God there's an earthquake!

My eyes opened wide and immediately encountered a familiar bluish eyes that turned into green under the rays of the morning sun. His face was bronzed by the sun and his white even teeth contrasted pleasingly with his olive skin. He had aquiline nose, straight forehead, shoulder length dark wavy hair and a scruffy beard. But despite the hair that covered half of his face, it could not deny his handsomeness. He had strong features that held a certain sensuality. 

 "Wake up boy. It's seven in the morning already." Izzy removed his hand from my arm after shaking me so hard. He stood up and observed me from a distance. He was wearing a maroon long tunic making him looked appealing, mysterious and yet... so sexy. 

Slowly I got up and secured the cover on my face. I was not ready to show my face, I needed more courage and energy. It would create a big argument once he would find out, and I was too weak for such confrontation.  Definitely after breakfast when my body and mind would function well again. 

"You passed out last night, you haven't even eaten dinner. Have some food. I'm sure you're starving." His hand gestured towards the other side of the floor that were covered with rugs. There was a box full of apples, oranges, bread, dried nuts and a few canned goods. There were also bottled water and coffee.

My eyes roamed around the inside of the tent. It was small, about fifteen square meters. At the corner of the floor was a mattress that occupied one third of the area. Beside it were books, documents and scrolls. I was curious to know what were those.

I sat down in front of the box of food choosing which one to pick first. My stomach gurgled begging for food already. I picked an apple and removed my face covering when Izzy turned his back against me then removed his clothes. 

My eyes widened as I feasted on his broad back travelling down to his beautiful butt behind the white cotton boxer shorts. He looked thinner but still lean with muscles all in right places...  it added to his sexy animalistic appeal.

I took a bite as I observed him washing his face from the metal basin. When he stood straight and cleaned his body with soap and towel, I looked down to hid my face.

"Dammit! Omar left too early without saying a word. He even left you here with me. What the hell was he thinking." He mumbled showing his anger. "How can you go back to the city when there's no camel here. You are trapped here with me. You have to wait till Omar would come back." There was a pause then he cursed again. "That would take a week!"

I remained silent as I continued to eat, digging on the pita bread and coconut spread. I opened a bottled water and gulped on it heartily then put back the bread inside the box. 

"Are you done? You ate too little boy, no wonder you're too skinny. How old are you? Sixteen... eighteen?"

I did not reply but continued to sit there, covering my mouth with my hand. I have to tell him when he's done with his bath.

"Hey, what's your name?" When I did not answer, he continued. "Are you deaf or what? Dammit. I'll continue my bath outside." He cursed shaking his head and left the tent.

The moment he was out, I went to the corner of his bed and looked at the books, scrolls and documents beside it. I had been eyeing it, wondering what were those. I had a feeling that he was working on something here. 

I opened one of the scrolls, there were three of them. I was very careful because it was very old and the paper was brittle. I could not understand though, it was a map with directions and everything written was like in Arabic. I put it down and opened the other scrolls, they were the all the same. I opened a book and closed it abruptly. It was a business book as well as the other two books. 

When I put down the books on the ground I heard an odd sound. There must be something under the rug. I flipped the rug and I was shocked at what I saw. A golden metallic box buried in the sand. I was curious and I could not stopped myself. I opened it and saw a very huge black stone... no... a gem. I haven't seen something like it before and it was so beautiful. I knew it was very precious... priceless. 

I was about to touch it and when an iron-like hand grasped my wrist. An arm grabbed my neck so tight constricting my breathing.

"Who are you! I'm right, you're up to something. Tell me now who you're working with before I could kill you!" Izzy shouted in his murderous tone and expression.

"I... I..." I was choking fighting for an air. My fingers digging the flesh of his arm. He was killing me!

I had to do it now. He forced me to use my fighting skills against him.

Yes, I was trained in Martial arts, master in Judo and Karate. For many years already. Aside from the fighting techniques, it was also my form of physical exercises and methods of mental discipline. 

In one strong move, I elbowed his stomach and kicked his chest. He was out of balance but maintained a hold at my foot. Another kick from my other foot and I escaped him. That's what I thought, but... 

He got hold of my shemagh (head covering) making my hair tie snapped and my dyed black hair flowed on my back. But it did not stop him from grabbing my arm and twisting it behind my back. I fought hard using the back of my hand, I smacked his face. I knew I got him there. 

"St..." 

I tried to say but he got hold of me. He pinned my back against his chest and one of his arms choking me to death. I struggled, wiggled and used all my strength to escape him. We continued to wrestle and fight, then in one fluid movement, he flipped me up and together we landed on his bed. His large hand encircled my neck as I gasped for breath. 

Face too close as our eyes locked. I saw how his eyes grew so big as he continued to stare at me with disbelief. Then the shock was replaced with intense anger.

"What the hell are you doing here!" He said with gritted teeth. 

**Don't forget to vote, comment and share to your friends**

Hi guys!

Please watch our new Youtube video, Nicole doing a mukbang with her nursing buddies Ian and Sean (Are they cute? Or makulit?) tasting the NEW McDonald's Flavors of Japan. 

Do comment to be included in the shout-out in our next video. Thank you guys, love you all!