Epilogue

Epilogue

*Three months Later*

Izzy's POV

I never thought I could be this happy. My life suddenly became complete since I married London, who was a perfect wife for me. Our son, Vincent was so cute and adorable who brought more joy to our lives.

London and I just arrived from our one week honeymoon in New Zealand. It was supposed to be a two week honeymoon but we cut it short because we missed Vincent. We were very excited also to start our family. 

We lived in the Kingdom of Al-Farhinah. London understood that she would be marrying a future king. Though the culture, beliefs, religion and other things were too different from the Western world but she assured me she could adjust and give all her love and support. 

She would still be travelling but as much as possible, with me and Vincent. Visiting her family and relatives in England, which became my family and relative now. Travelling in other countries like in the United States, Spain, Paris, Sidney and Italy for her job.  

Yes, I did not want her to stop on her job as a celebrity stylist because she started a family. I knew she loved her job and really worked hard to get to the top. She would accomplish her goal in her career and I would be behind her to support her all a long. 

I would be so busy also working side by side with the king, my father. Basically, he relied to me now some of the decisions needed in the kingdom. 

"You have to get used to it, consider it as your training. Soon you will replaced me as the king of Al-Farhinah."

"I understand father and I will not fail you."

"Thank you son. I am so proud of you." Tears suddenly welled in his eyes as he took Vincent from me. "Your mother and brother Ali would be so proud of you too. I just wish they could see this very lovable little boy now."

"Ah-- they're watching him all the time."

My father agreed and cuddled Vincent. I was glad that Vincent made him so happy also.

___

Later that evening, London and I had dinner in the privacy of our own wing in the north side of the palace. It was another special dinner because she prepared the food for us. Her new learned recipe -- chicken fettuccine Alfredo, beef Wellington, mixed berries and vegetables salad, bread, tart and different kinds of fruits for dessert.

"Very delicious. Thank you so much my love." I wiped my lips then reached for her hand. I rained kisses on her knuckles then drew her nearer to me.

"I'm glad you like it, babe." She almost whispered. That flirtatious look that she did not really mean made me insane again. 

"You've beaten the country's best chef with that beef Wellington. You perfected it."

She waived her other hand, the corner of her lips curled in a smile. "That's not true. Stop teasing me."

"It's true. For me you're the best... amazing and most wonderful woman that I've ever met in my whole life. I'm so fortunate that God gave me you. I've been so lost. I felt like my world crumbled from the trials I went through-- especially when my brother died. Many times, I wished I was the one who died. But you helped me change my perceptions in life. You showed me hope and the beauty of life again."

She nodded and leaned closer to me. Her hand touched my jaw gently, her thumb caressing my cheek.

"It's because I love you so much. I went to the desert not just to tell you about Vincent, but to save you from misery. Though you had a purpose to fulfill your promise to Ali to get the black diamond but still, you were too hard on yourself. To the point that you neglected your own life."

I nodded and kissed the palm of her hand that previously held my jaw.

"You saved me. Thank you so much my love... for everything. Especially for giving me Vincent." 

There were moments that I wished I was with her when she carried Vincent, especially when she gave birth to him. She told me that it was not an easy labor. For ten hours she suffered the pain.

She smiled and kissed me on the lips. "I love you Izzy."

"God knows how much I love you too... and I swear, I will continue to love you till the end of time."

__

One year later, we had another baby. A girl named Aliya.

-- THE END--

Thanks everyone for reading this story. Hope you enjoyed it.

See you in THE BOY I ADMIRE FROM AFAR. I'll be continuing the said story. Just a few chapters more to wrap up everything. Then next is CRYSTAL'S story.

Year 2020 will be the year of the Petrakis. Hope you will all continue to support me by reading my stories. 

I love you all!

Read my other Wattpad stories :)

╰☆╮ WATTPAD STORIES OF SWEETDREAMER33╰☆╮

The Monteiro Series:

❤ MY POSSESSIVE BILLIONAIRE

❤ LUCAS' REVENGE

❤ CATCH ME

❤ CLASHING HEARTS

❤ FALLING FOR THE PLAYBOY'S GAME

The Petrakis Series:

❤ EXCLUSIVELY MINE

❤ THE GIRL HE NEVER NOTICED

❤ THE GIRL HE EVER NOTICED [TGHNN 2]

❤ THE BOY I ADMIRE FROM AFAR

❤ THE FALL OF A DRAMA QUEEN

The Valiente Series:

❤ TAMING THE BITCH

❤ RUNAWAY FIANCÉE

The Niarchos Series:

❤ THE SINS OF THE PAST

❤ CLASHING HEARTS

The Russo Series:

❤ SWEET BASTARD

OTHER STORIES:

❤ TRUE LOVE'S KISS

❤ THE ICE PRINCE OF THE DESERT