Chapter 13

Chapter 13

London's POV

The moment his lips touched mine, I was lost. I could not control the dizzying current racing through me as he continued to kiss me hungrily. I wanted him so badly that I forgot my reason for being there. The few strands of his hair I got, fell off from my hand.

My traitorous body reacted on him abruptly, yearning for his touch and begging him not to stop. His tongue explored the recesses of my mouth with mastery that left me panting and craving for more when he transferred his mouth on my neck.

I bit my lower lip to stifle the outcry of delight when he sucked the sensitive area behind my ear and covered my breast with his possessive hand. I moaned with intense pleasure when his thumb rubbed my already swollen nipple beneath my bra.

Frustrations overwhelmed me when he stopped kissing me and lifted his head.

"You don't know how much I've been dreaming this, every day and night. I missed the feel of your silky soft skin, your sweet plump lips, the tantalising smell of your arousal... and the intensely satisfying warm feeling of being inside you. I missed hearing you screamed my name when I pushed myself harder and faster into you. You're my craving... my addiction London, I swear, only you."

"Izzy..."

"Please, let me make love to you tonight." His eyes were so dark as he looked at me with burning desire. "Let me show you how much I love you."

Love? He loves me?

My sexual yearning for him immediately died down and replaced with anger.

"What did you say?"

"What?" He looked confused.

"You said something!" I pushed him out of my way as I sat down on the carpeted floor, keeping a distance away from him.

"Are you mad at me?" He settled on the floor giving me an odd look.

"Yes!"

"Why?"

"Because of what you've said. It's not true... you're lying to me, and I hate that you say these things to me... because... because you only want to have sex with me."

His lips twisted as he continued to observe me. "What I said came from my heart. I missed you so much London, not just to make love with you, but because I missed being with you... and everything about you. You're full of surprises, smart, adventurous, strong and often times stood up against me. There's no boring moments with you."

"NO... no... not that. You said something after that."

"Ahh... yes I remember. Let me make love to you tonight... let me taste every inch of your body baby, suckle your lovely soft breast and lapped my tongue on your..."

"Stop! Stop okay... just stop." I raised my palm in front of him. He was really shameless and talked too dirty. "After that... you said something."

"What about?" He looked at me innocently.

"Don't pretend you forgot Izzy, you said something about love! How dare you talk about love when what you feel for me are all lust."

"Is that what you feel for me? Only lust?" He frowned, looking hurt.

"Don't change the topic by asking me my question. We are talking about you here. Why did you mention love?"

"Why not mention love?" He raked his hair with his fingers.

"Because... because it's forbidden from the very start. It's not part of our deal."

"When did we make the deal of not falling in love? Kindly refresh my memory, I could not recall discussing it."