Peter-'Oops I'm sorry, I tripped!'- Part1

It had been a few days since the Kingdom of Narnia started treck to the South Kingdom. The kingdom of Narnia had been invited the the South Kingdom ball. It was to signify the Union of Kigdoms, and everyone was invited.

The sun was beating down and people were packing up camp to carry on the days walk. The King's and Queens of Narnia were camped on top of a hill, while the rest of the kingdom's people spread out around them. You had always gotten along with the King's and Queen's of Narnia but you had always gotten on best with one particular person. Peter. You and Peter were something special. The day you two met you took one look at his messy blond hair, and his pale face and you just instantly knew. However right now wasn't the time to fantasize about something that couldn't be, due to the fact you had no royal blood. So currently you were packing up your family's tent, getting ready to leave with everyone else.

Peter's POV--
You were helping Lucy to gather up some last minute supplies before you all started to walk again. As you took a glance down the hill, that's when you saw Y/N. She was stood laughing at a joke someone had made and all of a sudden the noise and rushing of everyone around you fell away. All you could focus on was the sun kissed freckles running along her cheeks, the way a single strand of baby hair got in her eye and the way she would have to flick her head to get it out.
"Why don't you ask her already?" A small voice suggested, that snapped you out of the unconscious thoughts you were having.
"Ask what?" You replied, struggling to pull your self together.
"Ask her to go to the ball with you. You know she will say yes because she's too polite to say no. Also there is going to be hundreds of girls flinging them selves at you during the Union party so you might as well make sure you take the golden apple insted of settling for second best.' Lucy suggested.
"Why do you think that?" You bluffed trying to not get caught out.
"Peter I see the way you look at her!" She says looking up at you with a smile plastered across her face.
"I just don't want to ruin our friendship." You pleaded.
"Your just making excuses for something you'r both going to miss out on." And with that Lucy was gone.

By mid afternoon everyone was walking. There wasn't long left before you reached the kingdom, butall you coukd think about was what Lucy had said. Were you really making an excuse over nothing?

Y/N's POV-
You weren't thinking of much just sort of walking minding your own business. Everyone one around you was talking but,you were happy to stay within your own thoughts.
"Hey Y/N wait up!" A soft voice called from behind you. But just from the soft way they said your name you knew it was Peter.
"How's the high king of Narnia doing on this fine day?" You mocked. This caused him to chuckle.
"Not brilliantly I think I've got a sunburnt neck with all this heat and walking." Peter explained.
"Well just make sure not to wear a red suit tomorrow night and it won't clash!" You stumbled in to him as you were laughing at your own joke. Then Peter stumbled in to you, but you could tell he had done it on purpose.
"Oops I'm so sorry I didn't mean to, it was an accident I really mean it!" He mocked back.
So you decided that two can play at that game and you stumbled in to him. But harder causing him to trip. This went back and forth both of you laughing. Then you turned around pushing him so he fell to the floor and you ran.
"I bet you can't catch me!"
You were weaving in and out of people and creatures of Narnia. Not looking behind you because you knew Peter was a faster runner than you.
One second you were running and the next you had been pushed to the floor by a strong pair of arms wrapping around your waist.
"I got you! Did you really think you would get way from me!" Peter laughed next to you. The two of you were laying on the floor in fits of laughter, but his arm hadn't left your waist.

"Get a room you two!" Edmund sneered down at the two of you as you still lay laughing on the floor.
"Shut up Ed, it's young love!" Lucy smiled down and winked at Peter.
You felt your laugh start to stop. Not really knowing what to say. Susan just looked at the two of you shook her head and said, " we only have another hours walk and we will be there, so if you two get up we could probably get there quicker." She said in a harsh voice.
The two of you both got up quickly, brushing your selves of.
Everyone started walking again. You and Peter were walking next to each pther, both your steps falling in time.
"So you going with any one tonight?" Peter asked you.
"No just by myself. You got any one your planning on asking?" You replied keeping the conversation light but knowing you only want one answer to that question.
"I'd like to ask someone but I'm not sure if she would say yes." Peter explained. Your heart ached a bit knowing that tonight you would have to stand watching Peter and another girl getting close. You would have to watch someone else laughing at his jokes, smiling at him as they both dance together, and it made your heart hurt.
"I'm sure she wouldn't, most girls fling them selves at your feet, so why would she be any different?" You asked trying not to give off a sence of disappointment.
"She doesn't, no matter how much I try to figure her out I can't." Peter said looking at the ground. His blond hair getting in the way of his left eye. His perfect blue eyes, something you don't want to have to share with someone else but you will have to get used to after tonight.
"I'm really sorry but I need to find my parents, they might be wondering where I am." You had to get away before you thought about it any more. It hurt you enough knowing you would never get to be with him. But it hurt you even more knowing he liked someone else. After all Peter would of asked you already if it was you. But as you walked away you didn't see the longing in his eyes. The wanting of you. The realisation that he should listen to his little sister and just ask you, became it's hurting you, the fact you think he is in love with someone else.
------
How'd you like the first peter imagine? Leave a vote if you like it! I'm going to do a part two, and it will probably be up next! After that I have no clue but oh well!
Georgie <3