Caspian- Odd one out

Y.N POV-

Today had been hectic. One second you were standing on the edge of a train station platform, and the next you and your siblings were standing on top of the ruins of Cair Paravel.
Currently, you were walking down the side of a ravine, following Lucy on her mad goose chance to find Aslan.

"I'm not sure we are supposed to go down here!" Peter explained from the back of the line. A few steps behind Edmund.
"But Aslan showed us the way!" Lucy cheered.
"No one has seen Aslan for hundreds of years," Trump explained. "He disappeared right after you lot left."
You all looked at each other with sorry eyes. You didn't realise leaving would have caused such a problem. The worst part was none of you wanted to leave it just so happened you found your way back through the wardrobe.

"We didn't want to leave, and we were constantly wondering when we would come back." You said in a sorry voice.
"Nothing can be done now, best to leave it, we can't go back and change things no matter how much we try." Susan looked down at Trumpkin." we are sorry."
You all carried on walking down the side of the ravine until you reached the bottom. A stream ran through the rocks and you knelt down to put your hands in the water and to wash your face. As everyone started to sit down for a rest you noticed it was starting to get dark.
"I think we should rest here until morning."Edmund Suggested, you all nodded in agreement and started to settle down for the night. Trumpkin went off with Peter to get firewood. By the time it was fully dark you were all sat around watching the fire, or sleeping.

As everyone else slept you, just stayed awake looking up at the stars. The crackling of the fire filling up the silence of the night. All you could think about was what had happened since you left. You felt guilty, it also made you feel alone. Everything you had been hoping for, everything you thought had been waiting for you on your way back wasn't there. It made you feel alone in a place that used to be your home.

"Y/N, are you awake?" Lucy whispered. You turned to look at her.
"I can't sleep, all I can think of is how much has changed."You reply.
"It's just so different, it feels like we don't belong any more."
Lucy looks at you, you can clearly see the tears brimming her eyes. "I feel like we let everyone down. All our old friends are long gone." You pull Lucy in for a hug and start to comfort her. 'We have each other though, and just think. We have a whole new Narnia to defend and explore!' You say trying to cheer Lucy up, even if you didn't believe it yourself. 'Ummm' Lucy sighed as she fought off the wave of sleep. You stayed awake looking up at the stars just thinking.

You woke up to the sound of someone moving around. You didn't know when you fell asleep, but you were still holding on to Lucy. You started to look around, trying to figure out what the noise was. Then you see Peter. He put a finger to his lips. You stayed quite wondering what was going on. You shrugged your shoulders at him, and he motioned to your sword and for you to follow him. You reached for your sword, The gemstones sparkling on the handle. The urge of familiarity surged over you. At that moment it felt like nothing had changed, and memories of you fighting with it came back over you.

You carried on following Peter. Wondering why he told you to be quite. As you both came to a large bush, Peter ducked down. That's when you saw a large Minotaur looking creature. A large leather satchel on it's back, and a rather large and shiny axe in his hand. You ducked down behind the bush before he saw you. Peter once again put his finger over his lips, motioning for you to stay quite. He then started to move forward raising his sword and charging at the great beast.

As you watched you saw a tall boy coming out of the trees from the left, also raising a sword. But it wasn't at the creature it was at Peter. ' Peter watch out!' You yell. You then also get out from your hiding spot and swing your sword and the boy going for Peter. He must of heard you yell because he turns and his sword swings for you. You block it and start to make another move with your sword. Yelling starts and you can feel other people watching, ready to get involved. As the tallboy goes to swing his sword you punch him in the face. His head snapping backwards. You then take the opportunity to clash the sword out of his hand. It falls to the floor. You then raise the sword to his throat. 'Who ar-' You get interrupted by Lucy yelling. 'No stop!' 'Peter, Y/N!' Susan yells. You other three siblings and Trumpkin come out from behind the bush. You don't lower your sword. Making sure whoever was on the receiving end wouldn't get away. Lucy then motioned for you to look around. As you did, you saw centaur's and other animals crowding around. That's when you realize the boy you just fought was a Narnian. You lower your sword from his throat.