Protection Spell

This spell will make you be protected by all the creepypastas. You will even feel there presence after you've done the spell. If you're lucky you might get to see them fight while protecting you against whoever or whatever is harming you. It is better to do it at night under a full moon but you can do it whenever and where ever you would like.

If you want to place the protection spell on a object like a bloodstone or something then when doing the ritual place the object(s) that your giving protection spell on any end of the operator symmbols cross (One on each point of cross). Then do the ritual like you normally would.

You will need: 

A Paper Athame (ritual knife) 

black pen

white paper 

matches 

bunch of rosemary

Candle

Get the piece of paper on a smooth surface and draw the operator symbol in the middle of it with the pen. Get  the ritual knife and trace over the black pen and then draw the operator symbol in the air in front of you.

Place the candle in the middle of the symbol  and light it with a match only. Get the rosemary and burn it in the candle and make the operator symbol again with the smoke in the air.

Chant out loud

"I ask of thee to protect me from harm. In return ill do whatever you ask, I will not run before you ask. By the power of three times three, As i will it so shall be"