The Bridge

Fantastic 5 | The Storm is Rising | The Bridge

Reed, June, Sue and Johnny were in a taxi cab, on their way to Ben and Debbie's apartment. That was until all the cars started to stop, pilling up into lines when they reached the bridge. When they stopped, each of them had a pretty strong feeling that Ben was in the middle of all this.

Within seconds, each of them got out of the taxi cab before rushing to the centre of the chaos, budging their way through to the front of the crowd. The needed to see what was happening because police were everywhere. June had changed into a pair of black jeans, a grey tank top and a cream jacket with a pair of black and white sneakers just as they left the Medical Centre.

Johnny had finally put on some clothing that didn't consist of June's jacket around his waist - he was now all covered from head to toe.

"What do we do now?" Sue questioned, concerned about how they were going to get past everyone in order to get to Ben.

Reed turned around to them with a shake to his head, "We're not going to get past these guys." He didn't have a plan. But then, something popped into his head as he turned around to Sue, "But you could." Her power was invisibility – Sue was sure enough to get past the group of police.

Sue glanced over to June, obviously not sure if she could actually accomplish the task. June, however, gave her a nod of confidence, "You can do it."

Sue sighed before closing her eyes - willing herself to concentrate on becoming invisible. And within seconds, her body started to disappear in front of everyone eyes, but unfortunately, her clothes didn't follow. "Sue, your clothes." Reed hissed, his eyes roaming around to see everyone staring at them with either disbelief or just ... strangely. "Lose them."

Sue looked down at herself, realizing that her clothes were indeed visible, "Right." Quickly beginning to take off her clothing ... piece by piece.

Johnny shook his head, not able to believe that his older sister was basically stripping in front of him and everyone within the vicinity, "This is so wrong."

Sue was about to take of her bra when she realised that everyone began staring at her like she was there ... visible. June's mouth dropped and her eyes widened when she watched as Sue started reappearing, standing there in her bra and panties and with no other clothes on. Johnny groaned from besides June, looking away but felt June slapping his arm, sending him a 'behave' look.

"Sue, you're visible." June hastily told the blonde before the woman went too far.

Sue looked down before a gasp left her lips, instantly throwing her arms over her body in an attempt to keep her body hidden from prying eyes. Reed tilted his head towards her, though, with curious yet lustful eyes, "Wow," He drawled in fascination, not able to take his eyes off her beautifully figured body," You've been working out."

Sue's widened eyes snapped up to him to with a steely glare, "Shut up!" She demanded as June smacked her brother round the head. Johnny turned around even further, not wanting to his own sister with practically nothing on. "Anymore bright ideas?" Sue shouted at Reed with a sarcastic measure, trying to wrap her jacket around her body, wanting to cover up her naked skin, "Why don't YOU strip down and have a 100 people stare at you?!" By this time, everyone watched as she had slowly returned invisible again – she didn't even notice this happening herself.

"Sue-" Reed stopped her in the middle of her continuous rant.

"What?!" She snapped, incredibly annoyed that he stopped her, but then noticed he was looking away from where she actually stood – like he was trying to find her. After looking down at her body again, she saw herself become invisible again, "Oh!" She exclaimed, getting it. She dropped the jacket from her body before promptly removing her bra and panties – praying to god that she would stay invisible this time, and not turn back visible when she was stark naked!