The Fight Goes On

I focus on deflecting Ultrons blasts as Steve continuously throws his shield into Ultrons body it doesn't seem to be hurting him... more like annoying him.

I grind my teeth as I'm not able to do anything. All my powers have to do with close-range and the only weapon I have is a dagger that won't do any real damage to Ultron.

Steve throws his shield into Ultrons chest.

"Stop it." Ultron growls, throwing Steve's shield off the truck. He then immediately blasts Steve out of sight. He floats towards me slowly.

"Now you. You can understand change, can't you?" He asks me.

"I can't understand the change you're trying to inflict." I say, holding out my hands, ready to use them if I get the chance.

"You know all. See all. You better than anyone should understand what I'm trying to do is going to save the world." He says, acting all high and mighty.

"I. Don't. See the future!" I growl out, pushing myself off the truck, latching my legs and arms around him. He struggles... a lot. I quickly place my fingertips on his chest. He's instantly stunned for a few moments as I'm short-circuiting his platinum body, giving Steve time to climb back up on the truck.

"Now I can't wait to kill you." Ultron gurgles out before grabbing me by the sides and throwing me off the side of the truck. I quickly grab onto the top of it as I currently dangle through the air. I faintly see Steve start fighting Ultron again.

Clint is giving Natasha directions on how to get to us through the coms but I'm barley paying attention until I hear Nat say,

"I'm always picking up after you boys." Causing me to laugh, even in such a dire situation.

"Picked up Steve's shield?" I ask in amusement.

"You know it." She says casually.

I tighten my grip on the truck before swinging my legs, trying to throw myself into the holding space of the truck, trying to throw myself in to get to the cradle. I stop seeing Nat race by me, throwing Caps shield up to him.

Steve smashes his shield against Ultron so that Ultron won't have him in a choke hold anymore. Ultron blasts the road making Nat stop in her tracks before following us again.

Three of Ultron's buddies come out and start shooting. I use this. I swing my legs- - just enough to latch onto one of the robots.

As the other two shoot at Nat, my weight makes the third stumble back before it crashes against the cradle. I tap at its mother board and shut it down. I turn back and see the other two standing there. Just staring at me.

"Well, lets go!" I yell with a smirk. They both instantly run at me. I jump, pushing myself off the cradle to sick kick a robot off the truck and it almost immediately gets smashed by a car. I don't focus on it much as I duck before the other robot can get me.

I roll forward, quickly tapping on its chest, moving out of the way as it tries to blast me before it falls down. I flip the hair out of my face and sigh in relief.

I jump back in shock as Steve tumbled on the road, causing people's cars to crash all around him before he jumps back onto the truck. Worry and panic spread through my chest as I wonder if those people are ok. I look down at the fast moving road.

"Tuck and roll." I mutter to myself before I jump, tucking and rolling myself like a log onto the streets and away from traffic. I stand up, groaning, probably gonna have some bruises. I rush over to the accident and start helping.

"Clint, can you draw out the guards?" Natasha asks.

"Let's find out." He says.

"They're actually taken care of." I nod, carefully getting people out of their cars before I kickstart their rapid healing.