Chapter 2 [Reader-Chan]

(Imagine the sketchy looking photo. That's sorta similar to what Greece's dimension portal is XD)

In the center of the room was this weird machine. "Did Hercules really make this?" You wondered aloud. Your tailed curled around one of your legs, a sign of the fear and curiosity that you were experiencing right now.

The contraption was in an ovular shape. And on to the side was a multicolored panel with buttons. As you pushed one, a robotic feminine voice asked, "Would you like to visit here?" Confused, you said "no" out loud and for good measure, you pressed the 'no' button. 

You began to look around the room for any written instructions left by the Greek himself in case he forgot. Eventually, with a bit of effort, you found some. They seemed clear enough too. Easy to understand characters written out perfectly. Only there was one problem: You were very bad with your Greek.

You mentally slapped yourself as you realized Hercules would definitely write in his native language. You walked out of the supposedly 'hidden' room. Hercules closed the door to his work space when he left. As you put your ears on your side of the door, you heard loud talking. It sounded like some heated debate. You then looked through the peephole and saw Sadiq's door was open. They were arguing like you thought.

What they were arguing about, you didn't know. Nor did you care. But you took out your phone and went to the translator app on it. Selecting the option to use your camera for the translation process you found results you were hoping for.

"'To begin transfers, press the blue button on the top right.'" You spoke the directions out loud as you copied the actions physically. "'The arrows control what dimension you will be transported to. Visual demonstrations are not yet ready to be inputted. Audio is necessary...'" You recoiled at that last sentence. The instructions no doubt required the horrid static noise you heard earlier from Hercules. 

Moving out of the room again, you walked to Hercules's computer. Before pressing it you turned down the speakers volume down enough so it didn't affect you too much and so you could record it on your phone for use later. So much stuff has to be done for one thing. You thought as you walked back to the dimension transporter room.

"Well, it's now or never." You pressed play on the recorder and almost immediately the infectious sound showed itself. A screen appeared on top of the machine that came out of science fiction. You took out the translator again and smiled. It once said 'cat' in Greek. Now it said 'human'. You slightly laughed, cat dimension. Of course Hercules wants a cat dimension! It'd be like his paradise.

You pressed a green button located on the center left of the panel. It translated into 'go'. After pressing it the prototype made a humming noise as it came to life. Lights swirled together as a space distortion was made. It was so hypnotic. Especially to you. 

The glowing began to get too much as you stuck out your hand and placed it in the optical illusion. Since you were expecting pain, you were very confused as to why it felt so... Nice? It was like your fingers were getting a massage. You took your fingers out before debating on what to do next. A few moments passed before you stuck your whole hand in. And for some reason, it felt even better.

Forgetting everything aside, you closed your eyes and took a deep breath. You took your hand out again and then jumped into it. Vibrations flowed through your body as everything became darker and darker. You slowly lost consciousness as you succumbed to machine. Not even Hercules's voice was enough to bring you back to your senses.