1.

-----

Hani: *on the phone* Chaeyoo! You won't believe what Mr. Park did in P.E class today!

Chaeyoo: Has he got himself jams?

Hani: No, dumbass! So mr. Kim came to inform mr. Park something so him and the students made a bet that if Mr. Kim makes a shot in basketball in just one try, Mr Park will have to show his abs.

Chaeyoo: Don't tell me...

Hani: AND HE SHOT RIGHT IN THAT BASKEBA COURT. *shouts*

Chaeyoo puts the phone away from her ear.

Hani: HIS ABS!!! OH MY GOSH HE LOOKED SO HAWT DJSHGSKABSJDOJD.

Chaeyoo: Awww why did it have to happen today where I had to be sick!?

Hani: Stop whining Chae, it's your fault. I told you bring an umbrella yeaterday.

Chaeyoo: Whatever Nini. I gotta go. Yoongi oppa is here to give me the medicine.

Hani: I hope you'll get better. Bye love you.

Chaeyoo: Bye. Love you too *hung up*

The door opens and Chaeyoo's older cousin enters.

Yoongi: Chae? *peeks*

Chaeyoo: Hi oppa *sniffs*

Yoongi: Oof you look awful. Here's your medicine. Take it twice a day. Use them until you're flu has fully recovered, kay?

Chaeyoo: Yes, eomma. *rolls eyes*

Yoongi chuckles and ruffles her hair.

Yoongi: I'll be going now. I still have piano class and there's a new student to teach as well.

Chaeyoo: Good luck. Bye oppa.

Yoongi kisses Chaeyoo on her forehead and left her room.