44. (Last chap.)

1 WEEK LATER~

It's been a week since Chaeyoo confessed to her mom and cousin that she and Kai were together. Her mom slowly started to accept him and treat him nicely.

However, Yoongi wasn't as nice to Kai as before anymore. He didn't do anything stupid. He just acts cold towards him sometimes but that's it.

It was Saturday and Kai took you out for a date in the city.

Hueningkai: Do you wanna eat frozen yogurt ?

Chaeyoo nodded excitedly and they went to a frozen yogurt shop nearby.

Chaeyoo: Omo this is so good!

Hueningkai: *chuckles* You're so cute.

-

They entered a plushie shop and Hueningkai jumped in excitement. He seemed more happy than Chaeyoo was.

Hueningkai: Woah there's a lot!

Chaeyoo: *giggle* Don't you have enough at home?

Hueningkai: Nope I need more.

Chaeyoo: *gasp* This one looks so cute!

Hueningkai: Awww I wanted that! *whine*

Chaeyoo: I grabbed it first.

She said and stuck out her tongue.

Hueningkai: Wait let's play a staring contest. Whoever looks away first or gets embarrassed, loses. And the winner gets the plushie.

Chaeyoo: Game on!

Hueningkai: 3...2..1 go!

They looked at each other deeply and silently. Kai leaned closer to tease her and her heart started to pound really fast for some reason. They were so close and Chaeyoo was already blushing. Kai came a little more closer and that's when Chaeyoo looked away and covered her face.

Hueningkai: I won!

Chaeyoo: You're....ugh you're unbelievable.

She threw the plushie at Kai and he walked away to pay for it while Chaeyoo waited at her spot.

She crossed her arms and frowned. She became sulky. Kai doesn't know how to be a gentleman, she thought.

Hueningkai: Here.

He came back with the plushie but it had a ribbon on it.

Chaeyoo: What?

Hueningkai: I won it for you.

Chaeyoo: You won it and let me lose just for you to give it back to me?

Hueningkai: Exactly. So you would've gotten it either way.

She took the plushie and shook her head.

Chaeyoo: I don't know how that makes sense but I'll just let it be since you're cute.

-

Their date was coming to an end and Kai was eventually walking Chaeyoo to her house.

Hueningkai: Did you have fun?

Chaeyoo nodded and smiled.

Chaeyoo: I've...never experienced this before. I've never been a girlfriend. Am I doing a great job?