38.

Chaeyoo arrived at school early and was entering the school building. There were still only a few people. She went straight to the classroom but she noticed some students giving her looks. More like worried looks.

She ignored it and opened the door to her empty classroom. Suddenly a bucket fell on her head and the water splashed all over her.

Chaeyoo: !!!

???: Hahahah! Awww did Chaeyoo get wet?

Chaeyoo lifted the bucket from her head to see the person.

Chaeyoo: "Them again..."

(a/n: Let's give them a name shall we?)

Jaeya: Tsk tsk tsk so clumsy *laughs*

Chaeyoo: What is your problem?

Sunhee: You being a bitch, fucking stole Kai from us!

Gina: You were being stubborn aish.

Chaeyoo didn't want to continue this nonsense with them again. She grabbed her bag and was about to leave the classroom when they ran to stop her.

Chaeyoo: Let me go!

Jaeya: Looks like you still need to learn your lesson again.

She raised her arm only for it to be grabbed by someone.

Hueningkai: What did I tell you? *growl*

He looked pissed. More pissed than last time. The girls were scared even Chaeyoo because of the look on his face.

Jaeya: K-k-kai I-I-

Kai pushed her arm away making her stumble a bit. The two others let go of you.

Hueningkai: I let you off last time. But now you all are going to pay.

The girls were shaking. The other one started to tear up.

Hueningkai: Get out of my sight.

They ran towards the door but the stopped when they saw Kai's friends standing there also looking mad.

Soobin: Let's bring you dogs somewhere. You guys have got something to say to the principal.

With that, they left.

Chaeyoo: K-kai

Hueningkai: *hugs* I'm so sorry

Chaeyoo: Why are you sorry?

Hueningkai: They did that because of me.

Chaeyoo: Pabo. It's not your fault.

Hueningkai: *backs away* Yeah you're right. It's not my fault that I'm handsome.

Chaeyoo: *hits* You're so annoying

Hueningkai: *chuckles* Are you okay though?

Chaeyoo: Yeah...but my clothes.

Kai noticed her shivering body. He took off the jacket of his uniform and put it around her.

Hueningkai: Keep it for a while. Let's go dry you up.