30.

FRIDAY ( THE DAY OF THE DANCE)

Chaeyoo got ready for the ball. She had to Yoongi's friend to help her pick a dress, do er make up and hair.

Taehyung: Aigoo you look gorgous! *claps*

Thaehyung had curled her long hair. She didn't wear that much make up tho, just a little bit of blush, lipgloss and got her eyelashes curled. It is just a simple look yet she looked like an angel.

Chaeyoo: Thanks to you oppa! Yoongi oppa you never told me he was this good!

Yoongi: Yeah whatever. But no boys are allowed to to dance with you or even be near you unserstood?

Chaeyoo: *rolls eyes* Yes yes ahjusshi.

Taehyung: I can take you to your school. After that I have to go home. Kookie and I have a date tonight.

They started to leave.

Yoongi: Be home early ok?

Chaeyoo: I will. Bye!

-

After Taehyung had dropped Chaeyoo at her school, Samuel immidiently spotted her and walked to her.

Samuel: You look beautiful. Shall we?

He offered her to hold his arm. Chaeyoo saw Kai from afar with Sara.

Chaeyoo: Yeah let's go *locks arms* you look handome too.

-

Hani: Aayyy Chae! You look so good!

Chaeyoo: Thanks, you look pretty too.

Hani: I know thank you. Jeongin is so sweet he even bought me flowers.

Chaeyoo: You still have a chance. Go to him!

She laughed and Hani left to go to her date.

-

Sara: Let's go to the food! *pulls*

Hueningkai: Slow down!

Sara: Wait nevermind, let's my friends first. *pulls him again.

Kai was so annoyed that she had been dragging him to this and there. He was starting to regret his life desicions.

Hueningkai: You know what? I'll just wait at the table for you ok?

Sara: Fine. I'll be right back *kisses his cheeks*

As she left, Kai wiped his cheek in disgust and sat at a table. He turned his attention to Chaeyoo who was chatting and giggling with Samuel at a table from afar.

Hueningkai: "She's so beautiful..."

He asked to himself why he made it harder when he could just walk up to her and say that he liked her.