20.

When she came back, she found Kai grinding on the floor while the kids were watching him.

Chaeyoo: *eyes widen* Kai!

She quickly ran to them and covered the eyes of the children.

Hueningkai: *stops* What?

Chaeyoo: I was just gone for a minute and I find you here doing such a thing in front of these innocent eyes including mine!

Seungjin: Hyung was showing us his sexy dance.

Hueningkai: Yeah, isn't that how it works?

Chaeyoo: But not like that! You shouldn't do that or else they will copy you.

-

Chaeyoo was eating something at the dining table and watched the kids play with Kai. She found herself staring at him.

Chaeyoo: "Ohh he's handsome...wait what"

-

*DOORBELL*

Chaeyo: That must be Mrs Kim. Kids get ready and come with me. Kai you stay here or she will see you.

Hueningkai: Ok.

Minji: Bye Kai oppa

Seungjin: It was cool hanging out with you!

Jaekook: We will miss you hyung.

They hugged him which made him giggle and hug them back.

Chaeyoo: Remember kids, don't tell your mom or my mom that he was here ok?

Kids: Ok.

Chaeyoo: *opens door* Hi Mrs Kim.

Kids: Mommy!

Mrs Kim: Hey! Thank you for babysitting them once again Chaeyoo. Here's your payment. Goodbye!

Minji: Bye unnie *waves*

Chaeyoo: Bye

When she was about to close the door, she saw something that made her eyes widen.

Yoongi: *bow* Good afternoon Mrs Kim.

Mrs Kim: Oh hello Yoongi.

He was coming towards the house. And Kai was still inside.