34.

Hani: Chae? Chae!

Chaeyoo: Huh what?

Hani: What are you thinking of, girl?

Chaeyoo: N-nothing.

Hani: I'll ask again later.

Chaeyoo: It's nothing really.

They were about to wall pass Samuel but Chaeyoo stopped in front of him.

Chaeyoo: Hi Samuel. Umm sorry that I just left on friday. Someone already brought me home.

Samuel: *smiles* It's ok. And by the way, don't accept my request next time if you don't want to. No one's forcing you, you know.

Chaeyoo: What?

Samuel: I saw you Chaeyoo, with Kai.

Chaeyoo: I'm sorry Sa-

Samuel: No, don't be. I fully accept your decision. I wish you two are happy with each other. I will still be your friend tho.

He bid her a goodbye before leaving.

Hani: Yah, you gotta tell me what in the mother of jesus had happened and what I have missed.

-

Hani: Okay...

Chaeyoo: Wait why are you not surprised?

Hani: I mean...I'm not surprised. I knew how you felt or how he felt. And that kiss? I knew that was gonna happen and I already saw it. *chuckes*

Chaeyoo: *turns red* W-what? How?

Hani: *patts her shoulder* Aww don't get shy. How was the kiss?

Chaeyoo: Stop!

ENGLISH CLASS

During class, Chaeyoo wrote something on a small paper and gave it to Kai. A small grin appeard oh his face as he was opening it.

'What were you going to ask me?'

He then gave the paper back to her after writing something down.

'Patience Chae, it'll come. Just wait :)'

Chaeyoo frowned her eyebrows as Kai giggled putting his hand over his mouth.

Mr Kim: Chaeyoo, Heuningkai, please be quiet.

Chaeyoo & Kai: Sorry

After the teacher looked away again, Chaeyoo an Kai looked at each other while trying to hold their laughter as they remembered the day they got themselves into detention.

-

LUNCHTIME

On lunchtime, Chaeyoo has gone to the WC. After exiting the restroom, a student ran up to her.

Student: *panting* Chaeyoo-ah, you gotta go to the cafetaria and see what's happening!

Chaeyoo: Wait what do you mean?

Student: Kai and Beomgyu are having a fight!