Hostage

I walked home to my house. School was such a rough day today. I roll my eyes as I see billie. She rejected me over and over again when I asked her out. She told the whole school about me being gay and she made me the mocking stock of the school. I just can't take life much longer. I just want to kill myself and be done with it.

"YO FAGGY DYKE!!"

I roll my eyes and I walk up to my house and I lock the door. She banged on my door and I just rolled my eyes again. I it on my bed and I start to draw circles on my cuts with my fingers. They were all up and down my wrists. I frown and I look down. I saw an ugly person with an ugly body. I take my razor out of my nightstand and I cut myself. It was not deep. It was shallow. I just don't have the courage to kill myself yet. I will one day tho. When I got done cutting, I put the razor away. I cried a tear and I sat down to do my home work. I heard a loud bang come from downstairs and I start to panic. What was that? Before I could think, Billie comes and grabs onto my body roughly and she puts her hand over my mouth. I try screaming but she just laughs into my ear.

"Your mine y/n. MINE!"

I start to cry and she slammed me roughly onto the ground and she yells at me.

"Grab some stuff. I'm kidnapping you and your gonna come with me no matter fucking what. Get some clothes and whatever."

I grab my phone and she snatches it from my hands.

"I can't have you contacting anyone got that bitch?"

I nod my head and she trows a Gucci bag at me. She walks out of the room and closes the door and locks it from the outside. I quickly pack some clothes and my razor and some pills for if I need to kill myself. I start to slip a tear by and I wipe it. I started to grab a bottle of Advil but Billie opened the door. She saw the bottle in my hand and she rips it out of my hand and slaps me in the face hard. I rub my cheek and I almost start to cry. She zips up my bag quickly and she picks it up. She started to walk out the door and I did not move. She looked at me when she realized I was not moving. Billie scoffs and she grabbed my by the hair and throws me onto the ground.

"YOU BITCH!"

She roughly grabs my chin and she spat in my face.

"Your going to be a good girl and your going to fucking listen to me. If you be bad. You will get punished greatly. Got that?!"

I nod my head. She lets go of my chin and she forced me back onto my feet. I walk slowly with her. She rolled her eyes and she grabbed my arm, digging her nails into my arm, breaking skin. We get outside and she roughly shoved me into her car. I obey her and she puts my bag in the back and she gets into the car. She starts the car up and she hands me my phone.

"Call anyone besides me and I will hurt you and beat you. Got that?!"

I nod my head and I lightly grab my phone out of her hands. She speed off and she put on some music. She sings along with the songs and she looks at me. I look back at her and she smiled an evil grin. She takes her hand and she puts it on my thigh. She rubs her thumb over me and I flinch. She's gonna hurt me again when she feels like it. I look out the window and she pulled up to Taco Bell. She spoke into the microphone.

"Can I get 20 bean burritos. And uhh... y/n what do you want?"

"Water."

I bitched back to her. She dug her nails into my thigh and I started to panic.

"Mam will that be all?"

"No can I get a taco salad please?"

"Your total will be ——— at your next window."

She let go of my thigh to get a hundred dollar bill out of her shorts and she handed it to the lady. She pulled up to the next window. The lady said it would be a five minute wait so we sat there in silence.

"Y/n"

I ignored her and I played Five Nights at Freddy's on my phone. She scoffed and she tried grabbing my attention. Again. She called my name yet I still did not want to answer her. She threw my phone into the ground and she whisper yelled into my ear.

"Fucking bitch. You listen to me when you are spoken to ok?!"

"Mam?!"

Billie slowly turned her head and she smiled at the lady and she ripped the bags out of her hands. She placed them onto the floor and she sped away. I look at Billie and she slapped my face hard. I start to tear up and she laughed. Her tone all the sudden turns dark. She pulled my hair and I screamed softly as she pulled my hair. I look at her and she grabs my chin harshly again. She clenched her nails into my chin and she threw me back and I got my head onto the window glass. I start to tear up and she barked at me.

"Eat the salad all up. That's all your getting for today so be a good girl and eat it for daddy."

I nod my head slowly and I start to eat. I started to cry quietly. I needed my razor soo badly. I miss the feeling of it cutting deep red lines into my body. When we got to a house, Billie stopped and pulled into the driveway. She grabbed my arm harshly and she shut the door and grabbed my bag. She slammed the door open and she shoves me into a room.

"Get your room all set up. Don't disobey me slut."

I nod my head and she slammed the door and she locked it from the outside. I burst out crying. I just want to be happy. I did not ask for this...