Thumb

I slowly unpack my bag. I look at my razor and pills. I'm gonna need these for later. I slip by a tear and I wipe it softly. I'm gonna be here for the rest of my life huh? I sit down and the desk in the room and I hide the pills and the razor inside the desk. I hear Billie singing softly outside of my room. I ignore it and I lay down on my bed, scared of what is gonna happen next. I sigh. If only I had more pills, I could take them. But, I needed them to kill myself if this gets out of hand. I look up at the ceiling, resting my head on a pillow, wanting to just end it. I sigh again. It's ok, I'll be dead soon and I can be happy then. I look at the desk. Maybe just this once I can cut not to kill myself. I walk over to the desk and I freeze when I hear the door opening. Billie looks at me like I was up to something. I was, I was gonna cut. She looks at me with anger in her eyes. Her eyes are so pretty. If only she knew I liked her before she kidnapped me then maybe things would have been better. She grabs me by the throat and she shoves me onto the wall. She tightens her grip on my throat, choking me a bit. I try to get out of her grasp, only for her to pin me more to the wall. She grabs my wrist and she pins it above my head. I start crying. What is she gonna do to me?

"What the fuck were you doing?!"

"I was not doing anything I-"

She let go of my wrist and she slapped my face.

"Your nothing but a whore y/n!"

I get really sad. I'm nothing to her? She lets me go and she scoffs. She pushes me onto the bed and she goes out of the room for a second only to come back with clothes in her hands.

"Here slut, put this on!"

She whips the clothes at me. She slams the door shut and I start to slip by a tear. The clothes was a long sleeved crop top with some light blue booty shorts. Thank good they were long sleeves. She would see my self harm cuts and..... oh god..... what would she do to me? I start to panic and I start crying loudly. Shit. I hear Billie stomping her feet and slamming the door open.Billie pins me to the bed. She gets on top of me and she spits words into my face.

"Fucking crybaby! Boo whoo whoo!"

She starts rubbing my thighs and I try to push her off of me. I don't want her touch. I don't even want to look at her rn. She trails her hands up and under my shirt. I scream at her.

"LET ME GO!"

She stops and she brings her hand into the air, stinging my face. I touch my cheek. She slapped me...... she...... Fuck. I need my razor NOW. She gets down from on top of me and she pulls me by my hair, and leads me to the kitchen. I try pushing her arm away but she just pulls on my hair harder, making me tear up from the pain. She shoves me onto a kitchen stool on the island.

"Sit!"

She points at me to stay in my seat. I nod my head slowly and she grabs some pans and she starts the stove up. She looks at me and she goes back to what she is doing. I sit there and fiddle with my thumbs, peeling at my lose skin and cuticles. I start to bleed a bit and it started to hurt like self harming. I peel back layers and layers of my skin and I did not stop when the blood poured down my finger. All the sudden I feel a tight hold on my wrist, pushing my fingers away from my thumb.

"You dumb whore. You trying to make yourself bleed?!"

I shake my head. If she just pulled down my sleeves, she would uncover the truth. She grabbed my chin roughly and she spat words into my face.

"You disobeyed daddy by not changing into your clothes. Do you want to be punished?"

I shake my head.

"Speak to me."

"N-no sorry Billie"

She rolled her eyes at me and she yelled at me.

"THATS DADDY TO YOU!"

She grabs something from the cabinets and she pulled out a small bandaid. She wraps it roughly around my thumbs and she scoffed.

"If I see you hurting yourself, you will regret it. Got that kitten?!"

K-kitten? I nod my head, ignoring the pet name she gave me. I look at her in shock and she smirks at me, with a toothy grin. I look away and blush. She chuckles and I look at my thumb with the bandaid on it. I looked at it sadly, maybe u don't need to self harm no more. Billie seemed to care to a degree to help me. What if she saw my wrists tho? Oh god no... What if she hurts me badly? I look up at the ceiling and I let a tear slip by. Why do I care about her? She is gonna got me and abuse me over and over again. But, I still care about her?