Dream

She hands me a plate of food. But I already ate the taco salad she gave me at Taco Bell. She looks at me, encouraging me to eat it. I look up at her in fear. I don't want it and she's gonna hit me if I don't..

"Eat!"

I shake my head. She sighs and she sits next to me with her plate. We are having vegan nuggets with chicken wing sauce. I look at her taking her first bite. I look at my plate. I can't eat in front of people without crying. I look at Billie again. She looks back at me and she points her fingers to my plate.

"Eat!"

I start to tear up, I'm fat I can't eat in front of her. She's gonna hit me again is she? I just bowed my head and she slapped my head.

"Eat dumbass!"

I rush into my room and I close the door. I start bawling my eyes out. I listened to hear if Billie was following me. She was not. I close my eyes and I go to bed.

——

I quickly grab my razor and I add more scars to them. I put away the razor and I clean my arms up. I pull down my sleeves and I sit on the bed. I look up at the ceiling. What if I were to kill myself, would billie care? Should o just cut my pain away and hope to be dead by tomorrow?  I hear soft footsteps and I hear a soft knocking on the door.

"Kitten?"

I did not answer. She pushes the door open with a bit of force. Shit. I forgot to hide the fucking razor, FUCK! Billie looks at me and she looks around the room. She spots the bloody razor. She walks fast up to it and she examines it. She flips it over and a drop of blood fell onto the floor. She looks over to me in worry and she walks up to me. I look at her, scared.

"Y/n? What the fuck is this?"

I look up at her in shame. She yells at me again.

"WHAT. THE. FUCK. IS. THIS?!"

I start crying. She slaps my head hard, causing me to yell I pain. She gets on top of me and me rips my shirt off. She harshly grabs my arm, squeezing the life out of them. She looks up and down my arm with cuts and scars littering them. She looks down at me and she looks mad.

"Did I not tell you that if you harmed yourself you would get punished?"

I did not reply.

"LISTEN TO ME!"

She grabs my chin roughly and she put her face super close to mine. I look at her lips, they look so soft. She softens her tone and she softens her face. She lets go of my chin and pushes me onto the mattress. She gets off of me and she walks out of the room to grab a first aid kit. She walks into the bathroom attached to the room and she started to run the water in the tub. The shower and the tub were separate from each other.

"Come here"

Billie orders me. I slowly walk to her, my boobs shaking while walking. She took off my shirt so I Dont know what she gonna do to me next. She puts some soap in the water, creating bubbles. She stands up and motioned her hand, pointing to my pants.

"Take them off"

I hesitate but I listen to her. I was only in my bra and black laced thong. Billie looks up and down my body. She smirks. She walks up to me and she slowly unhooks my bra clips. She pulls my bra off of me, exposing my pierced nipples. She looks at them and she smirked. I shriek and I cover my nipples up with my hands. She grabbed my wrists and pulled them off me with a bit too much force. She grabbed the lace band and she slowly took off my thong. I step out of the lace and she looked at my naked body up and down. She stopped at my nipples for a second and she trailed her eyes to my vagina. She slowly wrapped her hands around my waist and she lightly kissed my neck.

"Y/n. Wake up!"

I open my eyes and I look around the room. Billie was beside my bed looking concerned. I quickly pulled down my sleeves without thinking of my old cuts that Billie will see. No fresh cuts. Thank god. Billie was too distracted on her phone to look at my wrists. Oh shit. Wait. Was that a wet dream? I can literally feel my cum in my pants. Awe shit, here we go again. I look around the room, my eyes landing at Billie. I look at her up and down. Her lips look soo fucking soft. I start to blush. I wonder how they would feel on mine.... HOLY SHIT Y/N STOP! YOU ARE NOT GAY! My mind quickly races with thoughts of Billie. Billie smirks and I look away.

"Take a picture, it lasts longer kitten."

I blush soo fucking hard. She smirks and she gets up from her chair and gets on top of me on the bed. She cups my cheeks with her hands and she looks at my lips. She smiles and she gets off. Damn, I still do like her.