READ NOW. THIS IS URGENT!!!

I opened my phone to see a notification.

Chris: good morning❤️

I texted back

Emily: good morning.

Letter that day we decided to call. I answered the phone and me and Chris talked for sometime. He started talking.

"You know you can do it"

I stop in my tracks. I know he's talking about my weight. He keeps talking to me how I'm going to be skinny and how he's going to fuck me well when I get skinny. It makes me feel bad when I eat bc I really did think that he loved me. I stutter out a few words.

"What do you mean?"

I know what he's gonna talk about. He's gonna tell me how I'm going to get skinny and look very good looking.

"Lose weight. You can do it. But you can't eat much. You can only have a small meal every other day."

I was shocked and hurt. He just mentally stabbed me in the heart. I thought he loved me. But, did he just tell me to starve myself.

"Does that mean you want me to starve myself?"

His answer hurt me so much. I thought he thought I was pretty. He called me beautiful and pretty but now he wants me to starve myself to lose weight?

"Yes. To lose weight yes."

I started to tear up. After all he told me that I was pretty... am i not good enough for him?

"Oh, your right I should starve myself."

He went on and on about me losing weight and how I'm going to soo pretty after. I showed him a photo of me when I was young and he asked me what went wrong? I did not know what he meant. He said that u was a pretty kid and where my beauty went. As he was going on about me being pretty AFTER me losing weight, I looked at my body. I thought he was right. I should starve myself. I start to cry a bit in silence. I just agreed with him as he kept talking. He's right, I should starve myself. Daddy is always right... I sit there in silence, wanting him to end the call for some reason. This felt terrible. He calls me beautiful one minutes then he tells me to starve myself the next minute. I felt soo awful and ashamed for eating before I got on the phone with him.

"Baby?"

Oh shit. He's calling me baby. No no no stop!! I don't want it! God no...

"Baby?"

I did not respond bc I don't want to be his. I don't want to be his...

"BABY?!"

He said sternly. I tear up and I say what quietly and in fear. I don't want his love anymore, he's turning abusive with me. I don't like this...

"Your mine, i own you"

I start crying and wanting to die as he said that. I sit there shaking and scared. No I'm not his... he does not own me but, daddy is always right...

"Ok. You own me"

I shake and let a tear slip by. I fucking hate this. He tells me that he is always right though. He's hurting me. One minute he tells me sweet things the next, he's telling me to starve myself now he tell me that he owns me?! I should just accept that he owns me. He told me a day before calling me, if he could teleport anywhere in the world, he would teleport to my room and fuck me every night. I was taken back so I just laughed and agreed with him. I'm scared, he's 19 and he has the power to drive to my house and force me into sex. I remember when he told me that he threatened a little 14 year old girl that he's gonna come to the house with a gun, shoot her parents and rape her. He will Damn well do that to me someday. I start to panic. But like he said, I should listen to daddy or I will get punished...
—————