First Day of Chilton

The first day of school for Rory and Blair.

Rory: Come on, we're going to be late!
Blair: We have to get there to meet new friends before it's too late and we're lonely forever and it's all your fault!
Rory: (looks at her, with strange eyes)
Come on let's go I need to meet my teachers!
Lorelai: (comes downstairs)lets go.
Rory and Blair stare at her outfit
Rory: is there a rodeo in town!
Lorelai: no, this is the only thing I have!
Rory: seriously.. we need to go!

Arrived at Chilton
Lorelai: See you both soon! Have a wonderful first day!
Rory: (stops and stares at her) You're kidding right!? You're have to meet the head master! It's our first day.
Lorelai: I can't go in wearing this!
Rory: put on a coat then
Blair hands her a leather jacket that covers her entire outfit.

In Chilton headmasters office

Lorelai: Hello I am Lorelai Gilmore this is my oldest daughter Lorelai Gilmore but she goes by Rory it also 'Hey you'! And this is my youngest Blair she was accepted into chilton's prep.
Old lady at Desk: yes the headmaster will see you all shortly just wait right here till he calls you in.
Headmaster: (talks to old lady on the phone) send them in.
Old lady: you may now go in
(Doors opens slowly leading to his office)
Headmaster Charleston: hello Gilmore girls! Now that's all four of you are here let's talk about the school year.
Lorelai: (looks at Emily) mom! I got this!
Emily: (talks directly to Lorelai) Fine I take our money back and you can pay on your own.
Lorelai: Stay!  The more eyes and ears the better to watch each girl's education.
Emily: thank you! Now take off your coat.
Rory: oh no grandma she doesn't have to.
Emily: Lorelai! Don't disrespect Hanlin.
Blair: it's fine. right mom!
Lorelai: yeah it's perfect temperature in here (she says sarcastically)
Hanlin Charleston: It's very hot in here. I would be happier if you just take it off.
Lorelai: ( she looks at her daughters and mouths 'I'm sorry) ok
Emily: (sees her outfit and changes subject) Do you know Rory and Blair have a perfect attendance and a 4.0 GPA!

Minutes goes by and they leave but Headmaster stops them

Rory: Thank you so much for this opportunity and we will show you it wasn't a mistake.
Blair: (agrees with Rory) Yes, and we we be at the top of our class by graduation!!
Headmaster Charleston: well that's a big promise Blair, but I believe that you can do it. As well as you Rory.
Lorelai and Emily: well see you soon!
Headmaster Charleston: Lorelai your coat!
Lorelai: thank you! oh geez that would embarrassing!

End of chapter two

What will happen now that Blair is at her new school can she make new friends or would she have a hard time too?